Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan Rush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
    Rush looked sluggish and rusty last nite. Hope for a big bounceback thus upcoming week.
    How do you watch the road games? Do you have that NLL tv? Or get it on that bleacher report? Or was it on SaskTel?

Comment

• Nll tv gone. The online service is now Bleacher Report Live. No idea about Sasktel max.

Comment

• Originally posted by lerriuqs View Post
        Nll tv gone. The online service is now Bleacher Report Live. No idea about Sasktel max.
        Yep. Get the service thru Bleacher Report Live now. And it's all in HD now which looks very, very good. The low def stuff from the previous two years was really crappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Yep. Get the service thru Bleacher Report Live now. And it's all in HD now which looks very, very good. The low def stuff from the previous two years was really crappy.
          do you get a subscription to that? Or pay by the game you want to watch? I looked at it briefly, was it $3.99 just for the one Rush game?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_G View Post

do you get a subscription to that? Or pay by the game you want to watch? I looked at it briefly, was it $3.99 just for the one Rush game?
            I bought the annual subscription. Itís an 18 game season. At $4 a game, $50 is cheaper. The monthly subscription is probably cheaper now if you wait until January

Comment

I bought the annual subscription. Itís an 18 game season. At $4 a game, $50 is cheaper. The monthly subscription is probably cheaper now if you wait until January
              So you buy a subscription to watch all the Rush games, home games included? Or it's a subscription and you can watch whatever you want?

Comment

So you buy a subscription to watch all the Rush games, home games included? Or it's a subscription and you can watch whatever you want?

Comment

Itís a subscription for the whole NLL season and I just watch the ones I want. Weíll attend a few games but will watch most from home.

Comment

Itís a subscription for the whole NLL season and I just watch the ones I want. Weíll attend a few games but will watch most from home.
                    So you have a subscription for the entire NLL season, so you can watch all games? Or just the Rush games? Sorry I don't get this streaming stuff, my wife has Netflix and I'm not even entirely sure how that even works.

Comment

So you have a subscription for the entire NLL season, so you can watch all games? Or just the Rush games? Sorry I don't get this streaming stuff, my wife has Netflix and I'm not even entirely sure how that even works.
                      Yes. Last season with nlltv you could select a ream. This year, itís league only.

Comment

Yes. Last season with nlltv you could select a ream. This year, itís league only.
                        Or you can pay per game. $4 US.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X