Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Sam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve04 View Post

He was the best player in the preseason that did not make a roster, many players with worse preseasons made rosters

i don’t think the half *** attempt he gave at the als camp reflects on his NFL opportunities at all
    And I think this is what the NFL teams saw in him. I didnt watch, but will defer to what y ou are saying that he was the best player out there, but was his camp dropping off as time went on, was he consistent?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post

And I think this is what the NFL teams saw in him. I didnt watch, but will defer to what y ou are saying that he was the best player out there, but was his camp dropping off as time went on, was he consistent?
      I honestly don’t know if he got better or worse as the preseason went on, but heres a short article explaining how unlikely it is that someone with Sams production wouldn’t end up on a roster:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.outs...eseason-roster

as far as not handling the pressure, from what I remember hearing at that time, I don’t recall any coaches or teammates indicating that he was having trouble with the extra eyes, that he was not a good teammate, or that he didn’t give full effort (while in his NFL camp)

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger

Well since he was drafted and played in preseason his combine wasn’t his undoing. He’s probably making a fuss because there are a lot of backward thinkers like yourself and he believes that’s a factor in why he never made it. He could be totally wrong and could be entirely about his football ability, but it’s probably worthwhile for him to investigate.
        When the high and mighty such as yourself are in charge of the NFL draft such issues won't have to be debated.
        ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X