Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAF Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
    What is the deal with the extra (perpendicular) hash marks closer to the sidelines?
    Watching the replay of the Arizona game and those lines don't exist on their field. Maybe it was just something they have on the San Antonio field for whatever reason. Maybe for something other than the AAF or football?

    Comment


    • I haven't read this whole thread. But one thing that seems super bush league about the AAF website is how hard it is to find box scores, stats, or even final game results and standings. If I click on the aaf.com schedule it shows "tickets" for games that were already played this weekend, no scores or results. No stats or standings menus either. The schedule on cbssports.com/aaf at least shows the final game scores for each game this weekend, but no individual box scores for each game. I've literally seen local flag football sites that have better layouts and more info than the AAF website.

      Comment


      • I do like football but feel kind of dirty about watching a new league that steals our players. Plus I don`t care for 4 down football.

        Luckily i fell asleep before the CBS game, the only one I could get, started.

        Does anyone know when CBS will next televise. I don`t do NFL Network. Thanks in advance.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sprout View Post
          I do like football but feel kind of dirty about watching a new league that steals our players. Plus I don`t care for 4 down football.

          Luckily i fell asleep before the CBS game, the only one I could get, started.

          Does anyone know when CBS will next televise. I don`t do NFL Network. Thanks in advance.
          I believe CBS won't televise any games until the playoffs (championship?). CBS Sports and NFL network until then.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hambone View Post

            Watching the replay of the Arizona game and those lines don't exist on their field. Maybe it was just something they have on the San Antonio field for whatever reason. Maybe for something other than the AAF or football?
            I think the lines represented where the numbers should have been painted. It looked like the numbers were sewn into the turf and instead of painting those numbers green and painting new numbers, they just marked those lines.

            Comment


            • Trent Richardson

              23 carries for 58 yards. 2 TD's.

              Besides the 2 TD's, my god those are terrible stats. I was never a huge fan of him.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sprout View Post
                I do like football but feel kind of dirty about watching a new league that steals our players. Plus I don`t care for 4 down football.

                Luckily i fell asleep before the CBS game, the only one I could get, started.

                Does anyone know when CBS will next televise. I don`t do NFL Network. Thanks in advance.
                Steal our players? Looks more like taking our cuts so far.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hambone View Post

                  Watching the replay of the Arizona game and those lines don't exist on their field. Maybe it was just something they have on the San Antonio field for whatever reason. Maybe for something other than the AAF or football?
                  Must be then.

                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • I understand the AAF has some weird rules. One I can't figure out was called last night. Arizona's defense was flagged 15 yards for "illegal formation"?!?!?!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hambone View Post
                      I understand the AAF has some weird rules. One I can't figure out was called last night. Arizona's defense was flagged 15 yards for "illegal formation"?!?!?!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hambone View Post
                        I understand the AAF has some weird rules. One I can't figure out was called last night. Arizona's defense was flagged 15 yards for "illegal formation"?!?!?!
                        On that play, it was an outside LB that rushed and he was easily two yards outside of the tackle at the snap of the ball.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by go riders View Post
                          Thanks. Definitely fits the category of weird rule then.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hambone View Post

                            Thanks. Definitely fits the category of weird rule then.
                            Chris Jones could never coach defence in this league.

                            Comment

                            Announcement

                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

                            Announcement

                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X