Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clemson Tigers National Champs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clemson has to be careful. They keep doing things that will make people want to cheer for Bama and that is an unforgivable sin.
    Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

BREAKING: 2020 No.1 Recruit Chooses Clemson

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
        Oh my, a high school junior and 290 lbs already. I can't imagine what he does now in high school games.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan23 View Post

Oh my, a high school junior and 290 lbs already. I can't imagine what he does now in high school games.
          And the weight looks pretty well distributed. He doesn't look like a tub of goo in his pictures.

Comment

10 years, 93 mil to Dabo but a kid making money from his YouTube channel is evil and wrong for "amateur" athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
              10 years, 93 mil to Dabo but a kid making money from his YouTube channel is evil and wrong for "amateur" athletics.
              What a complete joke NCAA athletics are.

Comment

New $93 million deal makes Dabo Swinney second highest-paid coach in college football

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

Putting faith into a team for beating Auburn is a very dangerous game. Oregon returns a decent amount on both sides of the ball and got a better DC but until they solve their Washington and Stanford problems I'm still hesitant to crown them in the North.
                  They have more of a Washington State problem than a Washington problem. Ducks beat Washington this year and have won 14 of the last 16 against them.

Comment

Stupid article. The best ever reference isn't a slam against Bama it's that they are the first ever team to go 15-0 and win national championship. Thus the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderfaninbc View Post

They have more of a Washington State problem than a Washington problem. Ducks beat Washington this year and have won 14 of the last 16 against them.
                      Ehhh I'm not real sure that 14 of 16 matters much anymore. This era of Washington football is a lot better than the Sark/Willingham eras but whatever. Not sure why this is in the Clemson thread though, Pac 12 and a National Championship seems like a fever dream at this point. Larry Scott just needs 10 more years to figure it out.

Comment

https://www.thestate.com/sports/coll...229715264.html

Comment

Clemson has 6 players drafted. I think Bama had eleven and the Buckeyes had 9.

Comment

Clemson football's defensive line dominates one more time before heading to NFL

Comment

Watched the annual Orange-White game that was in April. Clemson had over 50,000 at it. Was covered by the burgeoning new ACC Network. ESPN commentators like Kirk Herbstreit and Joey Galloway were there on field reporting and live mic reporting beside Dabo Swinney who was on field the whole time. It was great. A totally pro presentation and completely informative.

Clemson has major talent coming up. 4 WR's they project as future NFL first rounders. Some great young QB's in the pipeline even after Trevor Laurence moves on. The key this year will be replacing those talented DL seniors they lost.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X