Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alliance of American Football League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the league just moved its Title game from Vegas to Frisco, Texas. I can't figure this league out.

Comment

• Originally posted by berbs View Post
      So the league just moved its Title game from Vegas to Frisco, Texas. I can't figure this league out.
      To avoid a big embarrassment. Sam Boyd Stadium in Vegas seats 36,000 whereas the capacity of the stadium in Frisco, Texas owned by Jerry Jones is only 12,000. Jones is doing his best to prop up that league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

To avoid a big embarrassment. Sam Boyd Stadium in Vegas seats 36,000 whereas the capacity of the stadium in Frisco, Texas owned by Jerry Jones is only 12,000. Jones is doing his best to prop up that league.
        That's a tough one to try and rationalize away.

Comment

• Must be nice to have one of the most powerful owners is sports on your side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
            Must be nice to have one of the most powerful owners is sports on your side.
            Maybe he's not happy that the XFL is setting up in Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
              Must be nice to have one of the most powerful owners is sports on your side.
              True. But like all rich guys he's in it to make money. He will go away to.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Magnum; 03-24-2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Streamed a bit of the Memphis and Birmingham and when the announcer says something it just echos in the stadium. Guess the Manziel effect isnt happening in Memphis as from what views a person can see it doesnt seem like many people there.

Last edited by Magnum; 03-24-2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post
                      Streamed a bit of the Memphis and Birmingham and when the announcer says something it just echos in the stadium. Guess the Manziel effect isnt happening in Memphis as from what views a person can see it doesnt seem like many people there.

Someone bought a Manziel jersey though lol

Comment

• I understand the announcers "fan boying" all over Manziel tonight. They are desperate to sell their product. However, when they said Canadian football wasn't "real" football to defend the crap performance of Manziel in the CFL, I had to laugh. Enjoy your super star, AAF (which I'm starting to believe stands for awful as f***)

Comment

• Originally posted by hugoagogo View Post
                          I understand the announcers "fan boying" all over Manziel tonight. They are desperate to sell their product. However, when they said Canadian football wasn't "real" football to defend the crap performance of Manziel in the CFL, I had to laugh. Enjoy your super star, AAF (which I'm starting to believe stands for awful as f***)
                          Just seen a series with JM.......hand off to Stacy a loss of 4...........sacked for a loss of 9, screen pass to Stacy for 12 and a broohaha at the end of that play.

Comment

I understand the announcers "fan boying" all over Manziel tonight. They are desperate to sell their product. However, when they said Canadian football wasn't "real" football to defend the crap performance of Manziel in the CFL, I had to laugh. Enjoy your super star, AAF (which I'm starting to believe stands for awful as f***)
                            I was giggling at Manziel looking all concerned and roaming around pretending to actually give a ****. He's serious this time...

Comment

Commentator: "12 guys, 2 downs, that's not real football...

[here comes the best part]
                              This is real football."

CBA please.

Comment

Yeah, with nothing else I felt like watching last night, i killed some time watching that game and caught that comment. I thought they were quoting Johnny when they made those CFL comments. The fan-boying was hilarious. The QB on the other team throws a TD pass and they flash to Johnny on his bench watching. WTF is the reason for that?? If this was the much improved play on the field for this league, I shudder to think of what it looked like a month or so ago.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X