Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alliance of American Football League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Soylent View Post

Fair enough but is he getting any film in the AAF? He hasn't been mentioned in the excitement packed San Diego clashes I've seen... and not making the line-up as an ot in the AAF is like not making the line-up on a Sicilian ice hockey team.
    Boyko hasn't played a down from what I've seen. Not even starting so can't see how this is boosting his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Boyko hasn't played a down from what I've seen. Not even starting so can't see how this is boosting his career.
      Sounds like it blew up in his face. I understand why guys initially signed up to play in the AAF but that is a complete rinky dink joke of a league.
      Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

And San Diego has stood out for its porous offensive line play. 2 qbs out with injuries so far, I recall.
        CBA please.

Comment

It is almost like he forgot that we have a ratio up here or something. The CFL was always the better way for him to see the field.

Comment

• Comment

I'm betting San Antonio got in touch with the Alouettes to dig into the circumstances on why Manziel was released....I think this is likely the result of those conversations.
              Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

Click on the link and read the story.

What a wild move from the AAF if they decide they donít want to take the Texas A&M Heisman winner. I understand the league is already doing well, but not adding a player with his name recognition seems very foolish.

Comment

• Originally posted by go riders View Post

Click on the link and read the story.
                  David Hookstead, the author of that article, doesn't know what really went down. He's seeing Johnny as a big name only.

Comment

David Hookstead, the author of that article, doesn't know what really went down. He's seeing Johnny as a big name only.
                    "the league is doing really well...." LOL!! Ok then.

Comment

Never mind what went down, I'm referring to the comment

I understand the league is already doing well

Ha!

Comment

https://www.sportsnet.ca/football/cf...-contract-aaf/

Comment

• Salt Lake City today via @guruebby

Click image for larger version

Name:	SLS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	451.7 KB
ID:	420948

Comment

• Orlando with actually a good crowd by AAF standards........via @emptyseatspics

Click image for larger version

Name:	Orlando.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	420951

Comment

• Hereís Johnny. Sounds like he signed

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenwall View Post
                                Hereís Johnny. Sounds like he signed
                                He did.

Comment