Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alliance of American Football League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance of American Football League

The threat is real

Comment

Comment

Christian Hackenberg somehow was sacked 8 times and picked off 4 times sending that tweet.
        Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
            Mullinder also thought there wouldn't be a crossover this year.

Comment

Josh Johnson is the first QB to go from AAF to the NFL. IT REALLY IS A GREAT DEVELOPMENTAL LEAGUE!
              Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

Comment

Brett Boyko made the San Diego Fleet's final roster. I am definitely interested in checking this out. There are two games on the 9th on CBS (if you have timeshifting you should be able to choose which one to watch) and they announced today that there will be two games per week on the NFL Network.

I'm no more worried about the AAF causing problems with the CFL than I was with the WLAF/NFL Europe or the XFL. But it will be nice to have football to tide me over from the Super Bowl until almost CFL Training Camp. I haven't really decided on a team, probably either Orlando or San Diego, but we'll see.

Comment

I'm gonna cheer for the Arizona team as they have the firefighter look and seeing my daughter is that , it makes sense . I can see some merchandaise coming my way .

Looking forward to the 9th
                    Last edited by regina; 02-08-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

NFL Network just announced they'll be broadcasting 19 games.

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. -- The Alliance of American Football and NFL Network today announced a multi-year programming deal that will include live event coverage of The Alliance inaugural season. NFL Network will debut their Alliance coverage with The Salt Lake Stallions at The Arizona Hotshots on Sunday, February 10 at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT.

Following The Alliance's opening weekend, NFL Network will air two games per week in primetime on Saturday and Sunday night.

"NFL Network understands the mission and vision for The Alliance and what we are trying to accomplish," said Charlie Ebersol, co-founder and CEO, The Alliance. "This partnership will now keep professional football in its primetime television spot, allowing fans to continue watching America's most popular sport well into the spring."

"Having live football games on NFL Network in February, March, and April will be a great addition to our lineup and a nice complement to our coverage of the NFL Combine and NFL Draft," said Mark Quenzel, Senior Vice President of Programming and Production at NFL Network.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...football-games

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                        Seems to me this kid only wants to play in the NFL...

Comment

Originally posted by R.J View Post
                          Seems to me this kid only wants to play in the NFL...
                          He better get used to sitting on his *** then.

Comment

For cable customers, we get San Diego Fleet at San Antonio Commanders or Atlanta Legends at Orlando Apollos on Saturday 09 Feb at 7:30 PM on Access 10 in Regina. Not sure which match will be offered, but more likely it's the western one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post
                              For cable customers, we get San Diego Fleet at San Antonio Commanders or Atlanta Legends at Orlando Apollos on Saturday 09 Feb at 7:30 PM on Access 10 in Regina. Not sure which match will be offered, but more likely it's the western one.
                              According to the Access guide it will be San Diego at San Antonio.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X