Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Belichick" by Ian Quinn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Belichick" by Ian Quinn

I have just finished reading "Belichick" by Ian Quinn. It is an exhaustive biography of the head coach of the Patriots. It details everything. A fascinating read into the mind of who some say is the most successful coach in NFL history. There is no sugar coating in the descriptions as well. I would recommend this to Patriot and NFL fans!

Comment

A little off the intent of the thread. I was in Mexico watching the AFC final on a huge TV in a resort bar full of Americans. They did not have any sound however so I missed Romo's outstanding calls. At one point in the second half Belicheck threw something and showed the most animated angry reaction I have ever seen from him. I have watched a variety of highlight films but still do not know why. Can someone give me the reason for him getting so upset?

Comment

Originally posted by Kamate View Post
        A little off the intent of the thread. I was in Mexico watching the AFC final on a huge TV in a resort bar full of Americans. They did not have any sound however so I missed Romo's outstanding calls. At one point in the second half Belicheck threw something and showed the most animated angry reaction I have ever seen from him. I have watched a variety of highlight films but still do not know why. Can someone give me the reason for him getting so upset?
        I believe he tossed his Microsoft tablet after a missed pick play on a KC td.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamate View Post
          On a catch and run for a TD there clear cut interference on a Patriot DB who would have had a clear shoot at the KC receiver. That play put the Chiefs in the lead.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X