Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Night, Green Bay @ New England

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

Most important thing would be to get his name on the contract before announcing it, setting up the press conference or anything
    O'Brien?

Comment

• Packers allowed McCarthy to come in twice this week, once to address players and once to address coaches, very classy move by the organization

Comment

Most important thing would be to get his name on the contract before announcing it, setting up the press conference or anything
        Holy hell I just remembered that. Hes somehow ruined 2 teams as HC despite only working for one.
        Please be my new father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

Holy hell I just remembered that. Hes somehow ruined 2 teams as HC despite only working for one.
          All part of the Emperor Belichick master plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Rider View Post

All part of the Emperor Belichick master plan
            He is going to get Jeff Fischer the Jets job somehow.
            Please be my new father.

Comment

Although, it's early, but based on the work Frank Reich has done in Indy so far, it's hard to say they are suffering for it.

Comment

Although, it's early, but based on the work Frank Reich has done in Indy so far, it's hard to say they are suffering for it.
                It was a joke...

Although nothing about Frank Reich or the Colts scream exciting or fun or watchable.
                Please be my new father.

Comment

Yes. Josh McDaniels has a long storied history of not burning a team to the ground as a HC. Actually all Belichick disciples work out amazing.
                  Be under no illusion if McDaniels is prepared to move he would be the most sought after candidate for off season head coaching positions. The Kraft family wants to keep him around as the future HC. He has learned a lot since his adventure with Denver.

Comment

• rumor has it that the team gave McCarty a rousing standing ovation after he addressed the team post firing.

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post
                      rumor has it that the team gave McCarty a rousing standing ovation after he addressed the team post firing.
                      When y'all getting married?
                      Please be my new father.

Comment

When y'all getting married?
                        Not sure what your is point. I won't spend a lot of time trying to figure it out.

Comment

• Rodgers breaks Brady's record for most consecutive pass attempts without and interception. #GOAT

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X