Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saint at Cowboys 29th Nov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint at Cowboys 29th Nov

Scored box tickets and sideline passes to the game from a business partner. Should I wear my rider jersey and represent?
    I am also thinking of heading to the GC if the Riders make it all the way! Will be a great week if it happens.

I went to Atlanta last November to watch the Cowboys and Falcons play. I didn't wear my Rider jersey but wore my Rider hat which I thought was enough to show my team colors off. The place was a sea of black and red mixed with Cowboy fans with their silver and blue. My hat stuck out like crazy. Funny part was I ran into and chatted with a guy from Regina also wearing his Rider hat in the huge Falcons team store. We spotted each other a mile away lol!!

Have a great time down there, should be a good game!!

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrider View Post
      Scored box tickets and sideline passes to the game from a business partner. Should I wear my rider jersey and represent?
      I am also thinking of heading to the GC if the Riders make it all the way! Will be a great week if it happens.
      Been there a few times. Awesome stadium. Did the tour. Pretty good. Go Saints. I hope you get your great week.

Comment

Originally posted by Green ThruNThru View Post
        I went to Atlanta last November to watch the Cowboys and Falcons play. I didn't wear my Rider jersey but wore my Rider hat which I thought was enough to show my team colors off. The place was a sea of black and red mixed with Cowboy fans with their silver and blue. My hat stuck out like crazy. Funny part was I ran into and chatted with a guy from Regina also wearing his Rider hat in the huge Falcons team store. We spotted each other a mile away lol!!

Have a great time down there, should be a good game!!
        Hat is a good idea.
        I get random people come up and chat at the airport just because of the rider gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderfaninbc View Post

Been there a few times. Awesome stadium. Did the tour. Pretty good. Go Saints. I hope you get your great week.
          Cool. Thanks.
          I am getting the tour as well the day before.

Comment

Comment

As a lifelong Cowboy fan, words cannot describe how jealous I am that you were there! I hope you had a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Simkin View Post
                As a lifelong Cowboy fan, words cannot describe how jealous I am that you were there! I hope you had a blast!
                It was an awesome atmosphere. There were a lot of saints fans. Parts of the game was like the cfl flag fest.
                The folks who took me there were the ones who built all the concrete work for the stadium. Part of the deal was a box for their company.Incredible engineering that went into building the stadium.
                Lots of Jerry Jones stories as well. I have attached a picture of the view Jerry has from his box, right at the 50 yard line.

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrider View Post

It was an awesome atmosphere. There were a lot of saints fans. Parts of the game was like the cfl flag fest.
                  The folks who took me there were the ones who built all the concrete work for the stadium. Part of the deal was a box for their company.Incredible engineering that went into building the stadium.
                  Lots of Jerry Jones stories as well. I have attached a picture of the view Jerry has from his box, right at the 50 yard line.
                  I guess that's an alright view... lol!

Atmosphere always seems to be good at NFL games from what I hear. I went to the Cowboys game in Arizona a few years back (when we iced our own bloody kicker and lost in OT). Stadium was probably 1/3 Cowboys fans, even saw a few Rider jerseys there too!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X