Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Browns HC vacancy, maybe Jones or Dickenson ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

On track for passing yards and points this year so no, not that slow.
    I like what Mcvay and Reid are doing. Nagy too. I'm just not convinced the league that gave Steve Sarkisian and Brian Daboll jobs and thought Shula was a genius 2 years ago will learn anything. Gladly be wrong.
    Please be my new father.

Comment

On track for passing yards and points this year so no, not that slow. And I am a guy jealous of some of the new coordinators around the league and even though it's working wish Seattle didn't have the run first offence. You have Baltimore and New Orleans using their backup QBs to run gadget plays. The ratio is actually the opposite of what you think it is.
      Really? Carson is entertaining to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

Really? Carson is entertaining to watch.
        Oh I am loving watching Carson run. And that offence in general running the ball and allowing Wilson time to throw compared to the last few years. Considering Fluker is the only new guy pretty much tells you how brutal a coach Tom Cable was. I just think that even though things look much better this year than the past and loving the improvement, I just get the feeling of being left behind thinking of what some of these offences are doing.

You would be able to answer me this, I didn't watch the game until last night. When I saw them do things like stacking receivers and then running a slant out of that for an easy first down, did we see any of that under Cable / Bevell?

Comment

Oh I am loving watching Carson run. And that offence in general running the ball and allowing Wilson time to throw compared to the last few years. Considering Fluker is the only new guy pretty much tells you how brutal a coach Tom Cable was. I just think that even though things look much better this year than the past and loving the improvement, I just get the feeling of being left behind thinking of what some of these offences are doing.

You would be able to answer me this, I didn't watch the game until last night. When I saw them do things like stacking receivers and then running a slant out of that for an easy first down, did we see any of that under Cable / Bevell?
          Sweezy is "new" this year too.

To the second bolded. No.

They were really picking on that one young Detroit DB though. I can't remember his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
            If their first 20 options turn them down, maybe.
            First 200, maybe, though I'd be stunned if either would be in anyone's "top 200" list, if such a thing existed.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

First 200, maybe, though I'd be stunned if either would be in anyone's "top 200" list, if such a thing existed.
              I only put 20 so I wouldn't get the "list 200 coaches you'd rather have" response haha.
              Please be my new father.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X