Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leboldus Golden Suns Ranked #9 in Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leboldus Golden Suns Ranked #9 in Canada

https://canadafootballchat.com/cfc50...ol-rankings-6/

Pretty cool that a school from Regina has cracked the top 10.

Aren't they always in the Top 10? They've seemingly won the city and provincials for the last ten (exaggeration) years. And with Sask being a pretty good football province, I'd be surprised if this was their first time being recognized.

However, I'll use to term "recognized" loosely. Unless provinces play against each other, it's pretty tough to accurately access how good one team is vs another... let alone factoring in this is HS football.

Would be fun to let the kids play other provinces tho and see how they stack up.

Comment

Originally posted by mandalorian View Post

I thought both them and Campbell were in the top 10 at one point last year?

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

I thought both them and Campbell were in the top 10 at one point last year?
        I believe we were, or at least both top 15. Campbell ended up finishing 10th at the very end of the year. But I honestly take these rankings with a grain of salt, there's no way to truly know how good a team is compared to another in different provinces.

Comment

Originally posted by mandalorian View Post

Leboldus is a very good football team and I take nothing away from them with my following comment.

Canada Football Chat is essentially making up rankings solely based on scores and limited knowledge. I will keep the rest of my thoughts about that site to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Knighthawk View Post

Leboldus is a very good football team and I take nothing away from them with my following comment.

Canada Football Chat is essentially making up rankings solely based on scores and limited knowledge. I will keep the rest of my thoughts about that site to myself.
            Yup... I appreciate them trying to highlight football in Canada, and they do some amazing stories on some of the players in our country. However, these rankings, and the CFC100 top players should not be taken extremely seriously.

Comment

hmmm...Had no idea high school teams had a ranking system. Can we bet on them?

Comment

Originally posted by CoachKris View Post

I believe we were, or at least both top 15. Campbell ended up finishing 10th at the very end of the year. But I honestly take these rankings with a grain of salt, there's no way to truly know how good a team is compared to another in different provinces.
                And yet the NCAA has been doing it for years and making big bucks from those weekly Top 25 rankings .... especially College Football.

Comment

Originally posted by Knighthawk View Post

Maybe the most interesting part of all this is that LeBoldus was ranked only 4th in the RIFL preseason poll. They're now 6-0 and getting attention outside Sask.

Comment

Originally posted by universityparkpride View Post

Maybe the most interesting part of all this is that LeBoldus was ranked only 4th in the RIFL preseason poll. They're now 6-0 and getting attention outside Sask.
                    Another thing I could rant about.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X