Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL/Fox are bush league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL/Fox are bush league

Fox just cut away from overtime in the Falcons Dolphins game to go to the start of Chargers Rams because of NFL rules. What a bush league move (sarcasm).

You will never understand it with a handle like that.

Comment

Originally posted by the rouge View Post
      Fox just cut away from overtime in the Falcons Dolphins game to go to the start of Chargers Rams because of NFL rules. What a bush league move (sarcasm).
      Falcons - Saints

Comment

The Saints and Falcons was great OT while Gruden's Raiders lost to the Dolphins in regulation lol, just kidding, I know why you posted it haha

Comment

This doesn't belong in the Riders CFL thread. I'm moving it. And leaving this post up so you'll know to post it in the right area next time.

Comment

I wrongly put this in the CFL thread, as I intended as a counterpoint to the TSN is bush league thread and all those who said it would never happen in the mighty NFL. I should just have appended it to that thread. My apologies.

Comment

This also happened week one with the Cleveland/Pittsburgh game.

Comment

which year were you watching?

Comment

TSN started the Rams/Vikings game a half hour late tonight

Comment

Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post
                    TSN started the Rams/Vikings game a half hour late tonight
                    On which channel?
                    I'​​​​ve been watching the whole game from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by ONE ARMED BANDIT View Post

On which channel?
                      I'​​​​ve been watching the whole game from the beginning.
                      They might have shown the whole game, but started it half an hour after it actually started. I checked my fantasy matchup while the pre game show was on to see if my opponent had anyone playing, and I was already down a point. I switched to FOX and it was 7-7 already

Comment

Man that FOX broadcast (and the game itself) were outstanding last night. I hope FOX continues to cover it because it was a big step up IMO from the previous broadcaster. What a game that was, both QB's over 400 yards and combining for 8 TD's!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                          Man that FOX broadcast (and the game itself) were outstanding last night. I hope FOX continues to cover it because it was a big step up IMO from the previous broadcaster. What a game that was, both QB's over 400 yards and combining for 8 TD's!!
                          Don't tell the guy from Spruce Grove. The NFL is supposed to be boring and run for 3 yards every play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                            The NFL Network's broadcasts leave a lot to be desired

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X