Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleveland Wins Again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brady View Post
    with a some basic execution and discipline in the early schedule and the Brown' would have 2 more wins.. They are heading in the right direction.
    And then they fired Hue Jackson and went on a roll. apparently, coaching matters.
    And incredibly, the Browns are still in the playoff hunt after week 15. When was the last time that was true

Comment

Some questionable decision making in that game late on 4th and 1 by both coaches. How does Joseph not go for 4th and 1 with his team down 4 with less than 10 min left. Then how does Gregg Williams not take the FG to put his team up by 4 forcing Keenum to come down the field and score a TD to win with no timeouts vs just getting into FG range. Oh well, worked out for Cleveland. I think they still have a bunch of draft picks upcoming too.

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
        Some questionable decision making in that game late on 4th and 1 by both coaches. How does Joseph not go for 4th and 1 with his team down 4 with less than 10 min left. Then how does Gregg Williams not take the FG to put his team up by 4 forcing Keenum to come down the field and score a TD to win with no timeouts vs just getting into FG range. Oh well, worked out for Cleveland. I think they still have a bunch of draft picks upcoming too.
        It's hard to overcome a culture of losing. Bad decisions have made it a bigger challenge for this team. There is a lot of young talent on this team and it will get better. They have some really talented DBs. Peppers was super with a great end zone IC and a blitz sack on Keenun. There OL is starting to protect the QB. Denver has a strong pass rush and it didn't seem to be working against the Browns

Comment

And with a 26-18 victory over their fellow Ohio team, the Cincinnati Bengals, the surging Cleveland Browns improve to 6-7-1, and can, with a win next week have a totally unexpected WINNING SEASON,
          Will this confirm Gregg Williams as Head Coach, or will the reins be handed to Mike McCarthy?

Comment

Hoping for the Browns to finish 8-7-1 and muddy the AFC North alitte bit more. My Steelers need some help!

Comment

Me too. SI.COM this morning reported that with they win yesterday, Cleveland had swept a divisional rival for the first time since the Bush administration a I had to Google to see if it was Poppy Bush or in one of Shrub's. It was only since 2007, which is only 11 years.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X