Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CenturyLink Field Seattle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CenturyLink Field Seattle

Has anybody been to a game here recently? Last time I went to a game there it was 2002 and only the 4th regular season game played there.

4 of us are Packer fans and looking to go to the November 15th game. Any recommendations where to sit? Not many options for tickets. Looking like the 300's and pretty pricey. Probably be spending between $200-$300/ticket. Any suggestions where to get a good deal on tickets? Last time we went we sat in club seats. But I was single then and oil was $120/bbl. Haha.

Prices probably are not going to drop much more than that for the Packers, with their fan base being such travellers. $200-$300 sounds about right cause I paid $400 to see the Packers there but that was the season opener / banner raising in 2014. I have always used Stub-hub. Might not be the best deal but reliable. Even in the third level you get a good view. I'd shoot for that as close to the middle as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbiddy View Post
      Has anybody been to a game here recently? Last time I went to a game there it was 2002 and only the 4th regular season game played there.

4 of us are Packer fans and looking to go to the November 15th game. Any recommendations where to sit? Not many options for tickets. Looking like the 300's and pretty pricey. Probably be spending between $200-$300/ticket. Any suggestions where to get a good deal on tickets? Last time we went we sat in club seats. But I was single then and oil was $120/bbl. Haha.
      We're going to this one as well. I'm a Packers fan and the wife is Seahawks so the last 3 years have worked well with them playing each other. I use either StubHub or NFL ticket exchange

Comment

Wait until the week or so before and grab your tickets on StubHub.

I had an offer awhile ago as I am on the season ticket wait list but it looks like that expired. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post
          Wait until the week or so before and grab your tickets on StubHub.

I had an offer awhile ago as I am on the season ticket wait list but it looks like that expired. Sorry
          Never really thought of that route. Was thinking we'd grab tickets before and worry about flights/rooms later but if there is an opportunity to do get them closer to game day we might do that. Some things may have came up and we are thinking of switching games and heading to Dallas instead for the Monday night game. The father in law had a box at AT&T Stadium a couple years ago. Just checking to see if we can get free tickets. If we can do it, free is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbiddy View Post

Never really thought of that route. Was thinking we'd grab tickets before and worry about flights/rooms later but if there is an opportunity to do get them closer to game day we might do that. Some things may have came up and we are thinking of switching games and heading to Dallas instead for the Monday night game. The father in law had a box at AT&T Stadium a couple years ago. Just checking to see if we can get free tickets. If we can do it, free is the way to go.
            Prices ALWAYS come down on StubHub as the game nears, especially after the Seahawks record goes into the crapper by that game.

It's a beautiful stadium, with an awesome atmosphere and Dewdney-type area just across the street from the stadium for pre-gaming.

If you can swing it, I also highly recommend taking in a Washington Huskies game on the Saturday. They play Oregon State that weekend. Husky Stadium is an amazing setting and even bigger than Century Link. You can boat to the game and tailgate on the water.

Comment

Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

Prices ALWAYS come down on StubHub as the game nears, especially after the Seahawks record goes into the crapper by that game.

It's a beautiful stadium, with an awesome atmosphere and Dewdney-type area just across the street from the stadium for pre-gaming.

If you can swing it, I also highly recommend taking in a Washington Huskies game on the Saturday. They play Oregon State that weekend. Husky Stadium is an amazing setting and even bigger than Century Link. You can boat to the game and tailgate on the water.
              What he says. You should be Cowboy fans this weekend. If the weather isn't looking great wait as well. They tend to fall on crappy days. In which case make sure you buy undercover.

Comment

We're sitting in section 112, row W for this one

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X