Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Football 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
    Browning one of the top ranked QBs I think
    Yuck. He had such potential but he is good for 2 or 3 "What the hell was that?" plays.

Edit: I suppose losing 2 elite level WRs in 2 years will cause him to regress but he hasn't been impressive at all this year.
    Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

Comment

KJ Osborn from U of Buffalo reminds me of Rosey

Comment

Good chance the MAC, CUSA and Mountain West championships are the best of the weekend. UCF/Memphis could be a banger but without Milton I have no damn idea what to expect.

Comment

Ignoring that the US is so dumb that Dr. Pepper running a carnival game so one kid can go through college with minimal debt is normal, when will these stupid kids realize chestpassing the ball is the only good option. You're not getting that walk on QB offer, just swallow the pride and chest pass.

Comment

Brutal game by Oklahoma being lauded as a statement win. Pathetic. They struggled to win against a 3 loss team... how that makes them qualified to jump to the #4 spot is well beyond my comprehension level apparently.
            "Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right." - George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by NoFlyZone View Post
              Brutal game by Oklahoma being lauded as a statement win. Pathetic. They struggled to win against a 3 loss team... how that makes them qualified to jump to the #4 spot is well beyond my comprehension level apparently.
              The team that lost to Purdue (a 6 loss team) and struggled with Maryland has a chance to beat *checks notes*, an awful Northwestern...

Comment

Note if Georgia wins Bama gets 4 and it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
                  Note if Georgia wins Bama gets 4 and it doesn't matter.
                  And that pi$$es me off.

I have always been adament that if you don’t win your conference you shouldn’t get in.
                  Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

What a story Hurts is writing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

And that pi$$es me off.

I have always been adament that if you don’t win your conference you shouldn’t get in.
                      When you are shoulders above every other team you tend to make exceptions, especially when every other 1 loss team (and 0 loss teams ) had an easier path...and I hate Bama.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac1967 View Post
                        What a story Hurts is writing.
                        He's going to be so good running that Malzahn offense in Auburn next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

When you are shoulders above every other team you tend to make exceptions, especially when every other 1 loss team (and 0 loss teams ) had an easier path...and I hate Bama.
                          Well I see the committee dodged a bullet. Anyways we will see what happens tonight and then the fallout tomorrow. There will be a one loss team outside looking in if Ohio State wins.

Comment

Well I see the committee dodged a bullet. Anyways we will see what happens tonight and then the fallout tomorrow. There will be a one loss team outside looking in if Ohio State wins.
                            Bama
                            Clemson
                            ND
                            Oklahoma is my guess

Ohio State minus Michigan has looked like crap for a while. The Urban preseason narrative isn't going to help. They have to whoop Northwestern to jump I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

Bama
                              Clemson
                              ND
                              Oklahoma is my guess

Ohio State minus Michigan has looked like crap for a while. The Urban preseason narrative isn't going to help. They have to whoop Northwestern to jump I think.
                              As long as Clemson doesn’t crap the bed

Comment

As long as Clemson doesn’t crap the bed
                                I need Pitt and Northwestern wins. UCF VS BAMA! (It will be Georgia getting in)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X