Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Football 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
    Plus I'm a huge Dabo Swinney fan. Integrity.
    Couple things made me smile. Dabo saying "if I can do it anyone can." And the player looking at the camera and telling the new recruits "our coach lets us dance in the locker room."

Comment

• Originally posted by rider-in-the-rockies View Post

Couple things made me smile. Dabo saying "if I can do it anyone can." And the player looking at the camera and telling the new recruits "our coach lets us dance in the locker room."
      Dabo and 30000 fans.......and pizza. Says it all:

https://www.thestate.com/sports/coll...e48338735.html

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
        Seeing Saban get beat down like this is glorious
        Loved that it was a kid out of Alabama that made play after play to help with the beat down.

Comment

• If u r a Bama hater , this was your nite ..

Holy mackeral. What a slap

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Have had a soft spot for Clemson because of Joey Walters.and Lester Brown.
            You're forgetting Nealon Greene

Comment

• You can never predict if young guys will stay on that same trajectory or not but holy smokes, Lawrence has 2 more years before he can turn pro?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

And Homer Jordan

Comment

You can never predict if young guys will stay on that same trajectory or not but holy smokes, Lawrence has 2 more years before he can turn pro?
                  The real question (I saw it in an online pole) , Is he Sunshine, or the 4th Hanson Brother?

Comment

• Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

And Homer Jordan
                    Homer Jordan was in the post he quoted. I'm just too lazy to multiple quote.

Comment

You can never predict if young guys will stay on that same trajectory or not but holy smokes, Lawrence has 2 more years before he can turn pro?
                      Clemson is able to surround him with elite talent and very good at coaching stability. Even if he doesnt progress at all he should still be a number 1 pick. As long as health is on his side, he should be fun as hell to watch.
                      Please be my new father.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

Yes I did and that was on purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

The real question (I saw it in an online pole) , Is he Sunshine, or the 4th Hanson Brother?
                            Or Jeff Spicoli

Comment

If I were his dad, first thing I'd be doing is looking into some type of injury insurance. Two years is a long time.

Comment

He did out duel TT. Some were saying the same thing about TT not so long ago. Ross made some amazing catches . They said a lot more about Ross than Lawrence. I remember a few years back a QB with Ohio State came from no where to lead OS to the national championship. Many were predicting big things and to the best of my knowledge he went no where. Just the same Lawrence did strike as a very gifted and cool customer . I think TT has a very bright future as well. The Clemson DC did an amazing job on TT. I am sure TT will be replaying that game over a hundred times during the off season.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X