Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Football 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brady View Post
    I wonder how the game would have went if Milton hadn't been injured?
    It might have been different. Also would have been a bigger stomping if LSU wasnít missing Half their starters on D. The score really flattered UCF. They were owned along the LOS on both sides of the ball. They didnít look to be in the same league as LSU

Comment

• Oklahoma and Lincoln Riley have reached an agreement in principle on a contract extension and salary increase. The contract terms are being finalized and will be subject to approval by the OU Board of Regents, which will meet later this month.

The NFL will come calling again next offseason, however I don't think he ever leaves unless its for Dallas.

Comment

• Sigh, hope the Sugar Bowl is better than this dud

Comment

• Hard to watch McSorley and Browning end their careers like that. So much promise 2 years ago and they never progressed at all.
          Please be my new father.

Comment

• Comment

• Jim Harbough. Wondering about this coach. His teams seem to do well until they play an important game or a bowl game .They have a bad habit of not showing up for big games.

Comment

• Tom Herman is amazing as an underdog and it makes no sense.
                Please be my new father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post
                  As it turned it this was a sign of thing to come

Comment

• 2018 was a turning point season for Texas? Recruiting the top high school players is very important to the success of a program. I figure Herman is very good in this department I was impressed with the way the Longhorns played Georgia. They looked a lot more like a Alabama team then your typical high scoring no defence Big 12 team. They were very physical and simply out muscled a very good Georgia team. I would think Texas will be a highly ranked program going into 2019 season.

Comment

2018 was a turning point season for Texas? Recruiting the top high school players is very important to the success of a program. I figure Herman is very good in this department I was impressed with the way the Longhorns played Georgia. They looked a lot more like a Alabama team then your typical high scoring no defence Big 12 team. They were very physical and simply out muscled a very good Georgia team. I would think Texas will be a highly ranked program going into 2019 season.

This victory will no doubt help recruiting.
                      Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• I was disappointed over the weekend in that there were no really good finishes. I hope the national championship game makes up for that but an Alabama blowout is always a good possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                          I was disappointed over the weekend in that there were no really good finishes. I hope the national championship game makes up for that but an Alabama blowout is always a good possibility.
                          Agreed. There wasn't many close and exciting games. TT and Murray demonstrated their special talents on the big stage. Murray is very short and small but he is special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                            Number 91 for UCF should be ejected, absolutely disgusting, cheap and dirty hit on a defenseless quarterback
                            except that it was a completely legal hit...

Comment

2018 was a turning point season for Texas? Recruiting the top high school players is very important to the success of a program. I figure Herman is very good in this department I was impressed with the way the Longhorns played Georgia. They looked a lot more like a Alabama team then your typical high scoring no defence Big 12 team. They were very physical and simply out muscled a very good Georgia team. I would think Texas will be a highly ranked program going into 2019 season.

Tom Herman is still the ultimate douche. I hope he stuck with tradition and blew some lines off a stripper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesse View Post

Tom Herman is still the ultimate douche. I hope he stuck with tradition and blew some lines off a stripper.
                                Pretty strong statement. Herman grew up in a fairly tough situation and seemed to make something of himself. The loony wife abuser Smith has made dozens of bizarre accusations .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X