Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Football 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl season is finally here! Enjoy, fellow NCAA fans!

Comment

• Utah State/North Texas should be fun as hell. Celebration Bowl is fine but NC A&T has been so inconsistent all year and it shows in this game too.
      Please be my new father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
        Utah State/North Texas should be fun as hell. Celebration Bowl is fine but NC A&T has been so inconsistent all year and it shows in this game too.
        Damn, was Mason Fine knocked out of the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Damn, was Mason Fine knocked out of the game?
          Probably done for the game. Pulled hammy. This game is going to be a lot less fun now.
          Please be my new father.

Comment

• It appears our son Mason is...fine
            Please be my new father.

Comment

• Damn, what is it about teams wearing green having problems tackling?

Comment

• Today's Watchability Rankings:

1. Houston vs Army: 100% dependent on Armys offense working because otherwise Houston drops 60 on them. Houston is only league average in rush defense so who knows.

2. Buffalo vs Troy: Buffalo is somehow really good and Neal Brown must have done something truly horrible because he should be at a much higher profile coaching job than Troy by now.

3. Memphis vs Wake Forest: Over/Under is 72 and likely will finish over. Greg Dortch being ruled out is the only reason it's not number 1.

4. Hawaii vs LA Tech: Should be very pointsy but Hawaii can also decide to be real bad for no real reason.

Each and every one of these games will be better than Michigan/Florida.
                Please be my new father.

Comment

• The ending of the game between Wake Forest and Memphis was something else. A very entertaining game.

Comment

• Houston can not actually stop the run and it's all but over already.
                    Please be my new father.

Comment

• Next week end for semis but also looking to Dec 31 Canadian Chuba Hubbard RB fior ok state vs TCU is on my list, kid is 2nd string but runs a 4.2 4.3 already

Comment

• based on the first Bowl games it is starting to look like a bumper crop for the BIG 10 this 2018/19 Bowl season. If they win 6 out of 7 like they did last year it means a lot for recruiting. Wisconsin had a terrible year but they are pounding Miami 34 to 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post
                          based on the first Bowl games it is starting to look like a bumper crop for the BIG 10 this 2018/19 Bowl season. If they win 6 out of 7 like they did last year it means a lot for recruiting. Wisconsin had a terrible year but they are pounding Miami 34 to 3.
                          It's important to remember bowl results dont matter and Miami is a dumpster fire.
                          Please be my new father.

Comment

It's important to remember bowl results dont matter and Miami is a dumpster fire.
                            interesting point of view. I guess the final four won't means anything. There are 3 head to head meetings between Big 10 teams and SEC teams. I am thinking the BIG 10 runs the table.
                            Last edited by brady; 12-27-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post

interesting point of view. I guess the final four won't means anything. There are 3 head to head meetings between Big 10 teams and SEC teams. I am thinking the BIG 10 runs the table.
                              It's a bowl game not in the playoffs. You get freshman playing meaningful snaps, you have stars sitting out. You get coaches going through the motions before going onto other jobs (Diaz). Hell, it's a week in a different city for college kids, literal and figurative hangovers galore.

As for B1G vs SEC:
                              Florida is awful and should definitely lose to Michigan

Auburn guarantees a house will be set on fire but it usually ends up being their own.

Iowa and Miss St are going to have a lovely 3-0 game and everyone will be mad.

Not exactly something to hang a hat on.
                              Please be my new father.

Comment

It's a bowl game not in the playoffs. You get freshman playing meaningful snaps, you have stars sitting out. You get coaches going through the motions before going onto other jobs (Diaz). Hell, it's a week in a different city for college kids, literal and figurative hangovers galore.

As for B1G vs SEC:
                                Florida is awful and should definitely lose to Michigan

Auburn guarantees a house will be set on fire but it usually ends up being their own.

Iowa and Miss St are going to have a lovely 3-0 game and everyone will be mad.

Not exactly something to hang a hat on.
                                football is game were you win or lose based on your performance on the field. Coaches are fired if they lose to much coaches are hired because they win. Saban and Belichick aren't great coaches because they lose. Lombardi would have a lot to say about your observation. Surely the great SEC has some pride at stake?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X