Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U of S Huskies Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U of S Huskies Tickets

Hey folks.

thought this might be a good place to ask. Iím trying to get Huskies tickets for the game later in Sept against the U of R. I tried on ticketmaster and Huskies home games arenít even an option , they just have a couple road games available.

Is the season sold out? Does anyone know how to go about getting a pair of tickets to this game?

Thanks for any advice

Will this help? https://tickets.vendini.com/ticket-s...7844c57aa8807c

Comment

Originally posted by Sprout View Post
      Thatís where you get Huskies tickets...

Comment

Thanks! This site always delivers answers

Comment

Just as an aside, Huskies have no capacity, so you can always walk up and get tickets too on game day. You might have to stand on the berm possibly doing that but I have never seen them cut off sales to a game.

As an aside, it was one heck of a game tonight for my Dawgs. 42-0 over the Golden Bears, pretty good for a team that the coaches all figured would finish last.

Comment

Last minute question here, the Huskies charge $22 for a regular adult ticket and $27 for something called a premium ticket.

the regular ticket option has us at the 40 yard line two rows up and the premium has us in 110 I believe.

Whats the difference other than being higher up?

Thanks for any info

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
              Last minute question here, the Huskies charge $22 for a regular adult ticket and $27 for something called a premium ticket.

the regular ticket option has us at the 40 yard line two rows up and the premium has us in 110 I believe.

Whats the difference other than being higher up?

Thanks for any info
              My information may be out of date, but at one time the premium tickets were for the second level seats on the East side. That section has individual seats with cup holders, rather than bench/bleacher seating.

Comment

Originally posted by gilligan View Post

My information may be out of date, but at one time the premium tickets were for the second level seats on the East side. That section has individual seats with cup holders, rather than bench/bleacher seating.
                Yeah turned out that's what the premium pricing was for. The individual seats were nice but on a cold day like Friday we could have sat anywhere, the stadium was half empty.

First ever Huskies game and while the Rams took it on the chin, I was impressed with Griffith Stadium. I do wish the Rams had something on campus like that or even just played at Leibel Field.

Comment

Yeah turned out that's what the premium pricing was for. The individual seats were nice but on a cold day like Friday we could have sat anywhere, the stadium was half empty.

First ever Huskies game and while the Rams took it on the chin, I was impressed with Griffith Stadium. I do wish the Rams had something on campus like that or even just played at Leibel Field.
                  No kidding. Playing at Mosaic is just stupid for the Rams. Absolutely zero atmosphere. Same thing with the Thunder. Sell out Leibel and eventually look at more seating.

Comment

That was probably one of the smallest crowds they've had in quite a while, thanks to the weather.

I remember that the first ever Rams vs Huskies game in Saskatoon suffered a similar fate. It was an afternoon game in early September, but it was played in steady rain and wind. A game between the 1998 Vanier Cup champions vs the 1998 Canadian Bowl champions should've been a huge event, but back then they relied on walk up crowds more so than now, so it just wasn't to be. With only decent attendance and a blowout game, it didn't end up being a classic. The only bright spot for the Rams that day was Neil Hughes.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X