Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings Vs. Seahawks preseason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings Vs. Seahawks preseason

Hey guys I will be attending my first ever NFL game this month. As the title says Vikings Vs. Seahawks. Admittedly I don't follow the NFL as much as I'd like to. I've repeatedly tried getting more into the NFL but have no "team" so hopefully this kickstarts something.

My question for you is there any players on either roster I should he watching for with neg list, draft, or ties to the Riders? Even other CFL teams? Looking forward to the experience!

One the Vikings you will get to see Brandon Zylstra from the Esks last year. I can't think of any neg list or CFL guys who are trying out in Seattle this year. I think this is the third pre-season game, which lucky for you is the one where the starters will get the most work. I paid attention to the Hawks last night and that last point is lucky for you as their 2 backup QBs looked god awful.

One thing I am pretty sure you will have never seen live is keep an eye on Shaquem Griffin #49 LB for Seattle. Not sure if you heard the story but he's the one who had a hand amputated when he was 4 due to a birth defect and has still managed to play well in NCAA and is now getting a chance at the pros. Made a tonne of tackles last night. Twin brother is CB #26 on the team.

Comment

Perfect thanks a bunch, looking forward to it. Like you said being the 3rd preseason game will be nice to see some starters in action.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X