Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VANRIDERFAN View Post
    I think that was a TD for the Ravens
    Yup it was

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post
      Chargers losing this game would be the most Charger thing ever but Justin Tucker sucks now and it's probably not happening.
      Yikes....

Comment

• You can only win so long with a QB who canít read a defense. He looks totally lost out there

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHARGERS CHARGERING
          Please be my new father.

Comment

• The NFL is so unimaginative. I understand them wanting to make the game safer and changing the rules for onside kicks accomplishes that. I canít help but think that they could have done something different to at least give the kicking team a chance. How about allowing them to move the ball to the other sideline (giving more room to loft it into the air) as an example
            Last edited by Green81; 01-06-2019, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• I don't think the Charger lineman needed to hold. I think the RB had the edge

Comment

• Being a Chargers fan must be stressful.

Comment

• Lol@ Lamar Jackson.

Comment

• Fumble !

Man I wonder if the outcome would have been different if they would have put in Flacco in the second half

Comment

• Tough way to end it but Lamar was hands down a better option than Flacco. Poor kid had trash WRs and OLine in Louisville and it didn't really improve this year. Interesting to see him progress with actual coaching, it takes a few years to wash the Petrino stink off.
                      Please be my new father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
                        Fumble !

Man I wonder if the outcome would have been different if they would have put in Flacco in the second half
                        They probably dont score 2 TDs since he would not have escaped that pressure. He was benched for a reason.
                        Please be my new father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
                          Fumble !

He couldnít have been as bad as Jackson. What does Harbaugh see in him. Heís a Neelon Greene part deux

Comment

• Originally posted by Green81 View Post

He couldnít have been as bad as Jackson. What does Harbaugh see in him. Heís a Neelon Greene part deux
                            He was WORSE than Lamar all year. If Lamar is a one trick pony, Flacco is a 0 trick pony at this point.
                            Please be my new father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

They probably dont score 2 TDs since he would not have escaped that pressure. He was benched for a reason.
                              Most of that pressure was Jackon's making. I'm pretty sure Flacco would have at least thrown the ball more. Jackson had 3 completions entering the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green81 View Post

I was thinking exactly that as I watched

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X