Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

    Lamar is going to be very good.
    He is a great runner, but he has a long way to go to be a good thrower. He misses a lot of *standard* NFL throws.

    Looks like the Browns will be deciding who wins the AFC North next weekend lol.
    Last edited by Jesse; 12-23-2018, 06:19 PM.

    Comment


    • Chiefs defense is a dumpster fire. They aren't going anywhere in the playoffs.

      Comment


      • Dammit I was hoping the Texans would hang on to put the Philly out now looks like my Vikes have to beat the Bears next wkend to make it in! That will be a tough one but I think we can do it!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jesse View Post

          He is a great runner, but he has a long way to go to be a good thrower. He misses a lot of *standard* NFL throws.

          Looks like the Browns will be deciding who wins the AFC North next weekend lol.
          He is also throwing to a dumpster of a WR core. He is a rookie QB and should continue to grow. Kid will be fine.
          Please be my new father.

          Comment


          • That's a bull#### holding call. Refs just handed Seattle the game.

            Comment


            • Beats my expectations making the playoffs after all the off- season changes.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jesse View Post

                He is a great runner, but he has a long way to go to be a good thrower. He misses a lot of *standard* NFL throws.

                Looks like the Browns will be deciding who wins the AFC North next weekend lol.
                His throwing motion seems very unorthodox and he doesn't seem able to get air under his passes. t may not make a lot of difference as Harbaugh appears to have built a offence entered on ball control and running the ball. With their strong defence it seems to be working.

                Comment


                • Those were some very good games yesterday! I went in looking for a Canadian connection, saw precious little and kinda watched anyway.

                  In spite of myself and not caring much who won. I was treated to some very good entertaining football

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                    Beats my expectations making the playoffs after all the off- season changes.
                    Now just beat the the Cowgirls.
                    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                    Comment


                    • Pitt crapped the bed in Oakland and gave up a 16 pt lead at home to the Chargers don't deserve to make the playoffs, would have loved to see the WR set in the playoffs with a rematch against the Chargers. Now with a must win and hope for some Baker Mayfield magic against the Ravens

                      Comment


                      • Watching Vance Joseph coaching a game while clearly knowing he's getting fired is a great start to Xmas.
                        Please be my new father.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ibleed4green View Post
                          Pitt crapped the bed in Oakland and gave up a 16 pt lead at home to the Chargers don't deserve to make the playoffs, would have loved to see the WR set in the playoffs with a rematch against the Chargers. Now with a must win and hope for some Baker Mayfield magic against the Ravens
                          They were up 14 with 7 Minutes left vrs Cle too, up 7 with the ball with 3 minutes left.

                          All that said, They could easily win the Super bowl if they back into the playoffs.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

                            They were up 14 with 7 Minutes left vrs Cle too, up 7 with the ball with 3 minutes left.

                            All that said, They could easily win the Super bowl if they back into the playoffs.
                            Correct if you remove"easily".

                            Comment


                            • Green Bay interviewing Pagano and Caldwell. The strategy of "fire HC without any actual plan in place for replacement" is a bold one.
                              Please be my new father.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ibleed4green View Post
                                Pitt crapped the bed in Oakland and gave up a 16 pt lead at home to the Chargers don't deserve to make the playoffs, would have loved to see the WR set in the playoffs with a rematch against the Chargers. Now with a must win and hope for some Baker Mayfield magic against the Ravens
                                As a Browns fan and Steeler disliker (I save hate for the Dallas Cowgirls) I am a bit torn this weekend. Love to see the Browns win but a loss isn't all that heartbreaking because it was a good year and the future is bright and the Steelers would be eliminated.
                                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X