Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sprout View Post

    Did some checking via cfl.ca. Have I missed anyone?

    NAME POSITION LAST CFL TEAM LAST NFL TEAM CURRENT STATUS
    Christian Covington DL 95 BC* Houston Texans On Roster
    Brian Peters LB 52 SSK Houston Texans On IR ??
    Deon Lacey LB 44 EDM Buffalo Bills On Roster
    Brandon Zylstra WR 15 EDM Minnesota Vikings On Roster
    Kenny Ladler DB 39 EDM Washington Redskins On Roster
    Austin Pasztor OL 68 EDM* Tennessee Titans On Roster
    Dexter McCoil S 40 EDM San Francisco 49ers On Roster
    Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OL 6 CGY* Kansas City Chiefs On IR
    Freddie Bishop DL 56 CGY New York Jets On Roster
    Kacy Rodgers II DB SSK New York Jets IR
    Nathan Shepherd DL 97 HAM# New York Jets On Roster
    Dakoda Shepley OL SSK* Cleveland Browns? workout for 2019
    Elie Bouka DB SSK* Philadelphia Eagles On IR ??
    David Onyemata DL 93 SSK* New Orleans Saints On Roster
    Antony Auclair TE 82 SSK* Tampa Bay Buccaneers On Roster
    Erik Harris DB 31 HAM Oakland Raiders On Roster
    DeVier Posey WR 85 TOR Baltimore Ravens On Roster
    Greg Van Roten OL 73 TOR Carolina Panthers On Roster
    Dontrelle Inman WR 15 TOR Indianapolis Colts On Roster
    Eli Ankou DL 99 OTT* Jacksonville Jaguars On Roster
    Jeff Richards DB 29 OTT LA Chargers On Roster
    Brett Maher K 2 OTT Dallas Cowboys On Roster
    Tyrone Crawford DL 98 N/A Dallas Cowboys On Roster
    Jonathon Mincy DB 25 MTL Chicago Bears On Practice Roster
    Cameron Wake DL 91 BC Miami Dolphins On Roster
    I have some other names and they are canucks. Ladouceur, Brett Jones, T'J Jones, Luke Wilson, Abdesmad and Brent Urban.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by brady View Post

      I have some other names and they are canucks. Ladouceur, Brett Jones, T'J Jones, Luke Wilson, Abdesmad and Brent Urban.
      Thanks .I added them to my list, all except Mehdi Abdesmad who retired in June.

      Brett Jones C 51 CGY Minnesota Vikings On Roster
      Brent Urban DE 96 N/A Baltimore Ravens On Roster
      Louis-Philippe Ladouceur LS 91 N/A Dallas Cowboys On Roster
      T.J. Jones WR 13 N/A Detroit Lions On Roster
      Luke Wilson TE 82 N/A Detroit Lions On Roster

      Comment


      • Originally posted by brady View Post

        Didn't the great one quarantee 6 straight wins. Shouldn't be any more problems in GB the punching bag McCarthy is gone. Yes Marty was a terrible coach . He was fired after a 14-2 season and lost a playoff game in overtime to the Patriots.
        That was 2 years ago, and the Pack accomplished that and made the playoffs. No such claims were made this year

        Comment


        • Originally posted by brady View Post

          Didn't the great one quarantee 6 straight wins. Shouldn't be any more problems in GB the punching bag McCarthy is gone. Yes Marty was a terrible coach . He was fired after a 14-2 season and lost a playoff game in overtime to the Patriots.
          Jim Caldwell went 14-2 and by law is actually in the HOF and not a consultant in the XFL.
          Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

            Jim Caldwell went 14-2 and by law is actually in the HOF and not a consultant in the XFL.
            You need the last word so I won't pursue this matter any further.

            Comment


            • Anyone else in a fantasy league where a scoring change last night makes a difference? They officially took a fumble lost off the stat sheet for Zeke which is a -2 in one my leagues. The guy who had Zeke lost the semi-final by less than 2 points.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sprout
                Saturday's games are Redskins vs. Titans and Ravens vs. Chargers.

                Ex CFLers in these games are:

                Kenny Ladler DB #39 EDM Washington Redskins On Roster
                Austin Pasztor OL #68 EDM* Tennessee Titans On Roster

                DeVier Posey WR #85 TOR Baltimore Ravens On Roster
                Brent Urban DE #96 N/A Baltimore Ravens On Rosterr
                Jeff Richards DB #29 OTT LA Chargers On Roster
                I think you mean Canadians, not ex-CFLers. Pasztor and Urban haven't played in the CFL.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by go riders View Post

                  I think you mean Canadians, not ex-CFLers. Pasztor and Urban haven't played in the CFL.
                  Quite right. My overall point is to post some kind of Canadian connection. For me, I have no interest in the NFL other than that and I am looking for a reason to watch NFL at all. Sure - good players, but I need a reason to care. So I care if they are Canadians or have played in the CFL. Otherwise, no.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sprout View Post

                    Quite right. My overall point is to post some kind of Canadian connection. For me, I have no interest in the NFL other than that and I am looking for a reason to watch NFL at all. Sure - good players, but I need a reason to care. So I care if they are Canadians or have played in the CFL. Otherwise, no.
                    If only there was a way to not watch it and avoid talking about it, but alas we must be subjected to more about how little you care about the NFL.
                    Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

                      If only there was a way to not watch it and avoid talking about it, but alas we must be subjected to more about how little you care about the NFL.
                      I am sorry that you regard it that way. I haven't posted a lot to this thread except to point out CFL connections for those who care. No one is subjecting you to anything so you are free as a bird to fly wherever you want.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sprout View Post

                        I am sorry that you regard it that way. I haven't posted a lot to this thread except to point out CFL connections for those who care. No one is subjecting you to anything so you are free as a bird to fly wherever you want.
                        I guess if you've subjected yourself to only watching Titans games because Austin Pasztor is on their practice roster, I'd hate the NFL too so never mind.
                        Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

                          I guess if you've subjected yourself to only watching Titans games because Austin Pasztor is on their practice roster, I'd hate the NFL too so never mind.
                          That is a little funny because I have not watched any NFL at all .I thought I would watch this weekend because the matchups are getting closer. I don't give a flick about anyone's practice roster, but I spent several hours combing through who was active and who was not. Bully for you for finding Pastorz on the PR

                          I really don't give a damn about NFL except how it affects CFL. Lots of athletes who run, jump through hoops and have no relevance to me at all. Not my game.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sprout View Post

                            That is a little funny because I have not watched any NFL at all .I thought I would watch this weekend because the matchups are getting closer. I don't give a flick about anyone's practice roster, but I spent several hours combing through who was active and who was not. Bully for you for finding Pastorz on the PR

                            I really don't give a damn about NFL except how it affects CFL. Lots of athletes who run, jump through hoops and have no relevance to me at all. Not my game.
                            I really had no idea you didn't care about the NFL, that's so cool. Will you be my new Dad?
                            Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

                              I really had no idea you didn't care about the NFL, that's so cool. Will you be my new Dad?
                              Ha! That is funny. Let's just leave it at this: we watch NFL for widely different reasons and nothing wrong with that. Peace..

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sprout View Post

                                Ha! That is funny. Let's just leave it at this: we watch NFL for widely different reasons and nothing wrong with that. Peace..
                                That's exactly what my real dad said when he left...
                                Teaching your father how to kiss since 1996.

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X