Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

I had him already. . How does this surface now from Feb? Police still investigating or no charges laid?
    TMZ is good at getting things others can't. I'm sure police had access to it prior to now, but I'm not sure whether the Chiefs or the NFL would have seen it. I know that the league was aware of this back in February, but I wonder if the video being released changes their mind on discipline, similar to the Ray Rice situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by pappcam View Post

Saw that but I'm not sure if the NFL will do anything since I assume they must have seen the video already.

I went and grabbed Spencer Ware for my fantasy team anyway.
      If they put Reuben Foster on the Commissioner Exempt list over an accusation with no video, it would be hard to not do something similar in this case. We will see, they are so inconsistent when it comes towards domestic violence and assaulting women.

Comment

• Comment

• Hunt released

Comment

• He better be done for. Can't wait for the Skins to use Tyreek Hill as a character reference to bring him in next season.
            I have a gluten allergy and anxiety. Please do not quote my posts.

Comment

• Looks like Lamar Jackson has claimed the Ravens job...

Comment

• The Pack loses again.

Comment

• Comment

• Love Wilson throwing 4 TDs after Sherman threw shade at him this week

Comment

• Loved the 3rd stinger 9er QB from a sad sack team throwing 400 yards against the hawk defense

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Pack fire McArthy

snicker

Comment

• Brady has reached the 1000 yard club for rush yards. It did take 19 seasons.

Comment

• Didn't get a chance to comment on this now, but did anyone see the one on one interview Hunt did with Lisa Salters? I had the same opinion watching it as Sam Ponder did after in her reaction when Hunt said "That's not me" (not literally but out of character). Well based on what we saw on video I have to conclude that is you. The fact that there are multiple incidents we are told of now of him losing his cool in public would support that theory

Comment

• ex- Eskimo Kenny Ladler promoted from the Giants practice roster with Landen Collins getting injured

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X