Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Blaine View Post

Next option was Cobb. They were just supposing what would happen IF Kizer got hurt.
    Ok. The way it sounded was that he was the next option if Rodgers couldnít go.

Comment

• I canít remember who on here was suggesting the NFL isnít exciting. Itís unbelievably exciting. Some great games today and that prime time game was as good a football game as youíll ever see.

Comment

• Oh to have a quarterback like Rodgers! Dare to dream Arnold, Dare to dream!

Comment

• Horrific play calling by the Bears on their last drive. Where are the high percentage throws? They only needed a FG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Wow!!! How about that performance! On one leg and he brings them back from a 20-0 deficit. Rodgers is worth every penny of that new deal.
            What a finish! Great play by the D to snuff out the Bears last two drives. Thought it was over when Matthews took that RTP penalty to extend the drive on the 4th and 10. Hope Rodgers will be okay. Our entire season once again rides on him staying healthy.

Comment

• I shut the game off after he went down , thinking he was gone long term with a knee injury. Wow what a comeback. Thatís why he is in the nfl making the big bucks.

Comment

I canít remember who on here was suggesting the NFL isnít exciting. Itís unbelievably exciting. Some great games today and that prime time game was as good a football game as youíll ever see.
                The guy from Spruce Grove.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                  Buffalo went the entire first half without a first down...
                  They are the 2017 Browns

Comment

• Originally posted by dupree View Post

They are the 2017 Browns
                    I like that Josh Allen kid they have but their OL is dreadful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Rider View Post
                      Horrific play calling by the Bears on their last drive. Where are the high percentage throws? They only needed a FG.
                      I agree, they had lots of time...db dropping that pic would have been the game as well...Rodgers getting the what for from Danica last night after the big W

Comment

I like that Josh Allen kid they have but their OL is dreadful.
                        I think he was one of the better QB's in the draft, it's unfortunate that he will probably have PTSD by the end of the season.

I take back my statement about them being the 2017 Browns. The Browns were at least in some of the games last year. I don't think Buffalo will be in many games this year.

Comment

• Stafford is single-handedly losing this game for the Lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                            Stafford is single-handedly losing this game for the Lions.
                            Most overrated QB in football

Comment

• J E T S
                              jets jets jets!

Stafford looks a little deflated tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Blaine View Post
                                J E T S
                                jets jets jets!

Stafford looks a little deflated tonight.
                                31 unanswered points and counting.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X