Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
    The way Keenum has played there is absolutely no way the Vikings need to got in on any bidding war for a QB
    Agreed. On the other hand, the Vikings have a great team but I don't foresee Keenum leading them to a Super Bowl. I think guys like Foles, Keenum and Mariota will get weeded out this week or next week.
    Jonesie and Murphy got bamboozled by a cleaver and a carrot milkshake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

Agreed. On the other hand, the Vikings have a great team but I don't foresee Keenum leading them to a Super Bowl. I think guys like Foles, Keenum and Mariota will get weeded out this week or next week.
      Keenum has been fantastic all year. Amazing what an O Line and Running Game will do to open up the passing game. He doesnít make alot of mistakes and is fantastic outside the pocket. Heís the 2nd highest rated QB in the league in that category. Heís more elusive than people think as well. As long as he continues to play within himself and limit errors, the D is good enough to win games on their own. Having said that, New Orleans presents a huge challenge. Itís definitely a scary matchup and Iíll never count out Drew Brees.

Comment

• The advertisers have stepped up their game for the playoffs.

Comment

• Falcons had the game set up on the tee and then shanked it into the water .

Comment

• Originally posted by regina View Post
            Falcons had the game set up on the tee and then shanked it into the water .
            With first and goal from the nine and two timeouts I thought they would run the ball at least once. Watching their last drive I was thinking they needed to take an end zone shot from outside the 20, which they didnít. It gets really tough in the NFL when you get close to the end zone. The field becomes congested and it is difficult a lot of times to find open receivers. I wonder if Sarkisian will be back as their OC.

Comment

• The Jaguars D is nasty. Love how they play

Comment

• Bortles will change the draft criteria. If u can win with slop like him then just draft on two fronts . Defense and offensive line

Comment

• Big time bomb for Jacksonville to set up a TD.

Comment

• That was a professional football play to Brown right there

wow

Comment

• Antonio Brown is not a human. Jesus.

Comment

• Amazing amount of time for Bottles today in that Jag pocket it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by regina View Post
                          Bortles will change the draft criteria. If u can win with slop like him then just draft on two fronts . Defense and offensive line
                          Nfl draft criteria is funny. If you are a 6'5" QB you will be drafted high (3rd overall in the case of Bortles). The fact that you aren't a very good QB doesn't seem to matter much.

Comment

• Vance McDonald ..... snicker

Comment

• Stupid on side kick

Lame .....Oh

Comment

• Why would you short kick there?
                                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.