Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

The CBA was a big part of it for sure. I also wonder if just the media noise about him wanting out of seattle got him to push the issue.
    I read a tweet yesterday regarding the noise about him wanting to leave for NY was either agent or media wanting clicks related. That the last instruction Wilson gave Mark Rodgers was get the best deal possible to stay here.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

I read a tweet yesterday regarding the noise about him wanting to leave for NY was either agent or media wanting clicks related. That the last instruction Wilson gave Mark Rodgers was get the best deal possible to stay here.
      Schedule release tonight. Time to see when is best to go watch the highest paid player in the league this season!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

Schedule release tonight. Time to see when is best to go watch the highest paid player in the league this season!
        I'm keeping my fingers crossed the weekend around Oct 18 for a home game. With the Riders in Vancouver that weekend too it's perfect.

Comment

• NFL schedule release night is an awesome way to kill an evening for NFL nerds like us!

Will be anxiously jumping online to book a Green Bay hotel about a minute after the schedule is dropped! Lol.

Comment

I'm keeping my fingers crossed the weekend around Oct 18 for a home game. With the Riders in Vancouver that weekend too it's perfect.
            I've found myself attending way more road games lately. Good excuse to see more cities I otherwise never would plus Seattle is still crazy expensive.

Comment

• Hoping the Packers have a home game Oct 19 or Oct 26. Out in Toronto for work the week between those dates and would easy to tie in a quick stop in to beautiful, historic Lambeau!

YES!!! Well itís only Oakland but the Pack are at home Sun Oct 20 against Oakland!
              Last edited by Bingo_Arms; 04-17-2019, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Anyone been to a game in KC? We're thinking of a road trip there in the fall, and it looks like Baltimore is there Sept. 22nd. NFL is the only big league we haven't seen a live game, so this might be a chance to take one in.
                Is it May yet?

Comment

You got your wish and itís the return of Earl Thomas game!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

You got your wish and itís the return of Earl Thomas game!!!
                    Yep. Thatís good and bad news. Holy smokes that will be even more expensive!

Comment

Man I would be so pumped if there was a Huskies home game too. Just checked, Oregon is at the Huskies on October 19.
                      Last edited by Tyree; 04-17-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Man I would be so pumped if there was a Huskies home game too. Just checked, Oregon is at the Huskies on October 19.
                        That is an awesome weekend of football.

Comment

• Originally posted by juice View Post
                          Anyone been to a game in KC? We're thinking of a road trip there in the fall, and it looks like Baltimore is there Sept. 22nd. NFL is the only big league we haven't seen a live game, so this might be a chance to take one in.
                          that is one of the chiefs home games i was looking at

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

that would be an epic weekend of football....gots me thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by juice View Post
                              Anyone been to a game in KC? We're thinking of a road trip there in the fall, and it looks like Baltimore is there Sept. 22nd. NFL is the only big league we haven't seen a live game, so this might be a chance to take one in.
                              Iíve never been to a game at Aarowhead but itís on my list.

As for going to an NFL game, GO! Lol. And go early. Take in the tailgating. The NFL atmosphere from start to finish, in and around the stadium, simply canít be beat by anything up here. They know how to do it right. Enjoy... and donít forget to get some KC BBQ!

Comment

• Hotels booked for Green Bay in October before they had the chance to put their usual ďPacker gougeĒ on it lol. Would have preferred a different opponent than Oakland but thatís the way she goes.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X