Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post
    Kareem Hunt suspension is 8 games. As I predicted he got more than Zeke, however he did get less than I predicted he would have got. I think it should have been more than half a season, but I can understand going with 8. Browns will be scary good when he gets back.
    He's suspended 8 MORE games. So his suspension is essentially 13 regular season games plus the 2 games KC played in the playoffs last year (assuming he would still be with KC if not for the incident)

Comment

• Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

He's suspended 8 MORE games. So his suspension is essentially 13 regular season games plus the 2 games KC played in the playoffs last year (assuming he would still be with KC if not for the incident)
      He was not suspended at the end of last season. Following the news the Chiefs released him and no other team signed him. Had the team not released him, the league likely would have put him on the Commisioner's Exempt List while investigating and come down with a similar 8 game suspension. His suspension is 8 games, not 13.

Comment

• Complete waste of skin Tyreek Hill who choked his pregnant girlfriend in college, is being investigated for the battery of a juvenile:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...lleged-battery

Comment

Kareem Hunt suspension is 8 games. As I predicted he got more than Zeke, however he did get less than I predicted he would have got. I think it should have been more than half a season, but I can understand going with 8. Browns will be scary good when he gets back.
          Mayfield will have no shortage of weapons, Beckman, Landry, Hunt , Chubb and a very talented TE. I feel good for the long suffering Brown fan base.

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post

Mayfield will have no shortage of weapons, Beckman, Landry, Hunt , Chubb and a very talented TE. I feel good for the long suffering Brown fan base.
            I wasnít sure what to expect from Mayfield, he seemed a little too much like Johnny Manziel to me, but he looked real good last year, no negative news, by all accounts a hard worker, and now he has arguably the best set of offensive weapons in the league

with cincy being crap, and Pittsburgh fading the division is ripe for Cleveland to start a good run (Jackson in Baltimore obviously looks good, but on offense they donít have nearly as many weapons)

Comment

He was not suspended at the end of last season. Following the news the Chiefs released him and no other team signed him. Had the team not released him, the league likely would have put him on the Commisioner's Exempt List while investigating and come down with a similar 8 game suspension. His suspension is 8 games, not 13.
              He was placed on the Commisioner's Exempt List last year when the video came out, then released shortly after. For all intents and purposes, he was suspended for the remainder of last season

Comment

• Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

He was placed on the Commisioner's Exempt List last year when the video came out, then released shortly after. For all intents and purposes, he was suspended for the remainder of last season
                How many games is his suspension? The answer is 8. You can try and spin it all you like, but his suspension is 8 games.

Had KC not released him and he was suspended the rest of last season, he likely gets a shorter suspension this season.

Comment

How many games is his suspension? The answer is 8. You can try and spin it all you like, but his suspension is 8 games.

Had KC not released him and he was suspended the rest of last season, he likely gets a shorter suspension this season.
                  Fair enough, but my point is he's sitting out 15 games without pay

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X