Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had come to grips with Thomas not being back in Seattle the minute he flipped the bird at the bench from the cart. Even before then I figured chances were minimal but it was over after that. Glad he's not in division or conference to have to play against.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
      I had come to grips with Thomas not being back in Seattle the minute he flipped the bird at the bench from the cart. Even before then I figured chances were minimal but it was over after that. Glad he's not in division or conference to have to play against.
      Baltimore plays at the clink this year, so he will get one time back.

Hawks have a beyond nasty schedule this season, at Cle and Pittsburg, hosting the Saints.

Comment

I had come to grips with Thomas not being back in Seattle the minute he flipped the bird at the bench from the cart. Even before then I figured chances were minimal but it was over after that. Glad he's not in division or conference to have to play against.
        Him and Sherman became too much me first guys, IMO. Chancellor (too bad he got injured), Wagner, Wright, those are the guys you want around with limited resources.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

Him and Sherman became too much me first guys, IMO. Chancellor (too bad he got injured), Wagner, Wright, those are the guys you want around with limited resources.
          Agreed. I feel a weird satisfaction that Sherman's recruiting or the Cowboys being his team and the "come get me" thing didn't work and it came down to money.

Comment

• Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

Baltimore plays at the clink this year, so he will get one time back.

Hawks have a beyond nasty schedule this season, at Cle and Pittsburg, hosting the Saints.
            Seahawks? Far from a nasty schedule...in fact they are 25th in strength of schedule for 2019. Granted there are ties in there. So pretty easy compared to most other teams in the league. So cry us a river on that one. lol

https://www.chatsports.com/nfl/a/201...et-lucky-39789
            Last edited by Rock Preston #1; 03-14-2019, 06:54 AM.
            Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

• that win percentage for opponents is skewed because of how bad the Cards and Niners were last year and that's 25% of their schedule. I can't see those 2 teams combining for a 7-25 record again in 2019. I would enjoy it if it happened though lol

Comment

that win percentage for opponents is skewed because of how bad the Cards and Niners were last year and that's 25% of their schedule. I can't see those 2 teams combining for a 7-25 record again in 2019. I would enjoy it if it happened though lol
                9ers Are gonna start turning the table of some of these divisional opponents in 2019. That's right seastink, this is the year where you can cancel your assured 4 points from the Santa Clara's

Comment

that win percentage for opponents is skewed because of how bad the Cards and Niners were last year and that's 25% of their schedule. I can't see those 2 teams combining for a 7-25 record again in 2019. I would enjoy it if it happened though lol
                  It's an absolute joke that the 49ers are picking 2nd in this draft with the roster they already have. It's like they were tanking on purpose. I get the qb thing was the reason but come on...that's embarrassing.
                  Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

• The San Francisco 49ers are signing running back Tevin Coleman to a two-year contract worth $10 million, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter. Coleman will reunite with 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan, who was his offensive coordinator with the Atlanta Falcons from 2016 to 2017. The 25-year-old started 14 games in 2018 after Devonta Freeman was lost to injury. He racked up a career-high 800 yards and averaged 4.8 yards per carry, which was tied for the 15th-best mark in the NFL last season, according to ESPN. Coleman's arrival likely puts the future of Jerick McKinnon, San Francisco's prized free-agent addition last season, into question. McKinnon tore his ACL in September after inking a four-year, $30-million deal. His 2019 salary will become fully guaranteed on April 1, according to Over The Cap, and his release would incur a $6-million dead money hit.

Comment

Cardinals still look bad, in spite of short term signings, but the 9ers are getting better. The Rams have at least 1 more year before the Cap brings them back.

The NFC South is tough too, if Newton is heathy at least.

Flip the home/away for the AFC games and I'd feel much better about the outlook.

Comment

• Thought the 9ers might have taken a run at HaHa but he went to Da Bears

Comment

• Really pleased with the moves the Packers made on defence. The new GM is definitely more aggressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                            Really pleased with the moves the Packers made on defence. The new GM is definitely more aggressive.
                            Freeing up cash from Matthews and Nick Perry was pretty key

Comment

• Kareem Hunt suspension is 8 games. As I predicted he got more than Zeke, however he did get less than I predicted he would have got. I think it should have been more than half a season, but I can understand going with 8. Browns will be scary good when he gets back.

Comment

• All the Dolphins trying to tank this season? Not that Ryan Tannehill is great but sounds like they are trading him to the Titans. I can't think of any other vets still looking for work so right now they are going into the season with Brock Osweiller and anyone they draft I think.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X