Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post

Joe was good....But not Brady good.
    Joe played in a era were there wasn't FA and there wasn't a salary cap. That meant they could keep all their great players like Jerry Rice. Much different in the Brady era.

Comment

• Super Bowl MVP was the beef tenderloin served at the party I was at with runner up being the buffalo chicken dip . Best part of that game for me was the encouraging sign that the Ram offence might be more about top end talent vs a scheme that's so hard to stop. I was getting pretty worried all year about having that offence and McVey in the division for a long time.

Comment

• As has been said many times and proven once again yesterday, the NFL is all sizzle with no steak.

It did provide a lulling atmosphere to fall asleep though.

Comment

• lol, I love how the one game is provided as proof that the NFL is boring. How many people made that conclusion watching the SuperBowl who didn't watch the 2 championship games the week before? Or the 2 Super Bowls previous to this one? All that we found out was that yesterday's game was an absolute dud to watch and even with some of the scores this year that had both teams in the 40s, defence is not dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polyphemus View Post
            As has been said many times and proven once again yesterday, the NFL is all sizzle with no steak.

Honest question, how many games did you watch this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

Yeah, likely riding the wave of popularity. Can't blame him.

I like a defensive game, but we had a lot of pretty casual fans watching and they were pretty turned off. I can understand that, as it draws more casual viewers in.

the limited use of Gurley and cement hands at times was disappointing
              I'm not buying the statement that he's healthy. I think we'll hear in the next few days that he was banged up the last 2 games

Comment

• Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

I'm not buying the statement that he's healthy. I think we'll hear in the next few days that he was banged up the last 2 games
                If he is there are going to be questions as to why he wasn't on the injury report.

Comment

• Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

Next gen stats had his top speed at 19.8 mph, fastest of any player in the game. I think he just fell out of favour for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post
                    Bellichick should get the MVP. With the loss of his 2017 DC he took personal charge of the defence. To hold this high powered Ram offence to 3 points is amazing. Of coarse when the chips are on the line has there ever been a better QB. Two long drives in the fourth quarter to seal the deal.
                    He didn't throw the ball once on the last drive so it was hardly on Brady. With the exception of the 1 throw to Gronk, he was average all game. The system around him is the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polyphemus View Post
                      As has been said many times and proven once again yesterday, the NFL is all sizzle with no steak.

So using your flawed system, the Grey Cup is bad football played on a horrendously icy field?

Comment

• Originally posted by lyin' guy View Post

Another good one.

Maroon 5 out of 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by footballisgood View Post

Next gen stats had his top speed at 19.8 mph, fastest of any player in the game. I think he just fell out of favour for some reason.
                          It just seems odd that for a guy who was the cornerstone of their offense all year, he doesn't get used much in the 2 most important games of the year

Comment

• Go 9ers
                            Tied for 1st overall currently

And apparently , the Raiders will be playing on the Giants old field in San Fran next year

Comment

• In a way Doug Pederson ends up looking really good after this Super Bowl. Look what he was able to do against a Belichick defence with Nick Foles, and no real other star power on offence, like anyone considered the top player at their position in the league or anything.

Comment

• I'm listening to those CJTR nuts and I agree with them somewhat, Goff was garbage because he was in awe .The game was too big for him .

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X