Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if this score had happened in the Grey Cup, they'd be calling it Bush league
    Alberta boy, Rider fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeelmyfuut View Post
      So if this score had happened in the Grey Cup, they'd be calling it Bush league
      this is the first defensive battle in a long time. To be honest I like a smash mouth defensive battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post

Accurate
        you must have missed a lot of Super Bowls over the past 17 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
          Is it the same trophy they present the winning team every year or do they present a new one each year?
          Tiffany makes a new trophy every year. The winner keeps the trophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeelmyfuut View Post
            So if this score had happened in the Grey Cup, they'd be calling it Bush league
            What? This comment has no basis in reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post
              Bellichick should get the MVP. With the loss of his 2017 DC he took personal charge of the defence. To hold this high powered Ram offence to 3 points is amazing. Of coarse when the chips are on the line has there ever been a better QB. Two long drives in the fourth quarter to seal the deal.
              Rams offense wasn't the same since Cooper Kupp went down

Comment

you must have missed a lot of Super Bowls over the past 17 years.

Umm... I think it was the lowest scoring Super Bowl ever. So no, pretty accurate.

Comment

Bellichick should get the MVP. With the loss of his 2017 DC he took personal charge of the defence. To hold this high powered Ram offence to 3 points is amazing. Of coarse when the chips are on the line has there ever been a better QB. Two long drives in the fourth quarter to seal the deal.
                  Ever heard of a guy named Joe Montana? Although an argument could be made either way

Comment

• It was a solid game by the Ds, but there were also a lot of balls dropped and it seemed like a lot of penalties
                    #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green in Queen City View Post

Ever heard of a guy named Joe Montana? Although an argument could be made either way
                      Joe was good....But not Brady good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
                        Can sure tell Tony Romo is cheering for the Rams

Along with 90% of North American Football fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by a displaced gopher View Post

Yeah, likely riding the wave of popularity. Can't blame him.

I like a defensive game, but we had a lot of pretty casual fans watching and they were pretty turned off. I can understand that, as it draws more casual viewers in.

the limited use of Gurley and cement hands at times was disappointing
                          #keepthepromise

Everybody knows you never go full Gary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

Yeah, likely riding the wave of popularity. Can't blame him.

I like a defensive game, but we had a lot of pretty casual fans watching and they were pretty turned off. I can understand that, as it draws more casual viewers in.

the limited use of Gurley and cement hands at times was disappointing
                            I was hoping for a better offensive showing but I can appreciate a good defensive battle too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post
                              Go Rams! I liked the Patriots when I was a kid (Steve Grogan, Russ Francis, Sam Cunningham and Stanley Morgan) but don't like this bunch.
                              I liked the Patriots when I was young as well,...
                              probably because of the name and the Pat the Patriot logo,...and then when they were the lovable losers for most of their existence

Comment

• Originally posted by a displaced gopher View Post

Everyone hates a winner

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X