Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England looking so good on Sunday might be better for the Chiefs. Had the Chiefs been the better looking team most of the talk would have surrounded them and Mahomes ready to knock off the Pats who wouldn't be able to keep up etc. Right now there are as many story lines about the Pats getting hot at the right time, having the perfect game plan to beat KC etc.

I don't think either game will be as high scoring as the matchup were in the regular season. Especially the AFC one based on weather

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
      New England looking so good on Sunday might be better for the Chiefs. Had the Chiefs been the better looking team most of the talk would have surrounded them and Mahomes ready to knock off the Pats who wouldn't be able to keep up etc. Right now there are as many story lines about the Pats getting hot at the right time, having the perfect game plan to beat KC etc.

I don't think either game will be as high scoring as the matchup were in the regular season. Especially the AFC one based on weather
      does KC beat the Pats? I find this game to be very interesting. I think it will be very close or KC wins in a decisive way.

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post

does KC beat the Pats? I find this game to be very interesting. I think it will be very close or KC wins in a decisive way.
        I won't guarantee it or anything but I think they should. Unless their D has 0 answer for the Pats and they control the clock for like 40 minutes, keeping the Chiefs off the field, then the Chiefs win. What I am finding annoying is how "disrespected" the Patriots are feeling. Chiefs won 12 games, playing in one of the best home fields and are a 3 point favourite, meaning the odds makers consider the teams even. Gimme a break about the lack of respect.

Comment

• Go Saints.

Comment

• One of those bits of info I heard on a preview that was interesting yet sucked as a Rider fan at the same time. They were talking about the Saints interior run D with Sheldon Rankins out now and one guy didn't expect it to suffer saying in his opinion Don Onyemata. Thrilled for him to a guy from CIS earning praise and doing well but pretty slim chance of seeing him in Rider green.

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
              One of those bits of info I heard on a preview that was interesting yet sucked as a Rider fan at the same time. They were talking about the Saints interior run D with Sheldon Rankins out now and one guy didn't expect it to suffer saying in his opinion Don Onyemata. Thrilled for him to a guy from CIS earning praise and doing well but pretty slim chance of seeing him in Rider green.
              Yes more and more CIS players are finding their way to the NFL. I believe the Chiefs have a former Laval player starting as a guard. This does create a lot of disruption for the CFL draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by brady View Post
                Yes more and more CIS players are finding their way to the NFL. I believe the Chiefs have a former Laval player starting as a guard. This does create a lot of disruption for the CFL draft.
                Former McGill player Laurent Duvernay-Tardif. He hasn't been starting most of the year. Fractured fibula in week 5. Just reactivated this week. He graduated from McGill medical this past spring and is now a doctor.

Comment

• Saints tackle so efficiently. Tackle envy .

Nice bit of trickery there by the sheep on the fake punt .

Comment

• CJ Anderson is just amazingly huge. I can't get over it .
                    I never recalled him as such stature in Denver and until he reamerged with the LA's , I thought him out of NFL football .
                    Last edited by regina; 01-20-2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Rams closed that gap nicely before the half expired.
                      Gotta love championship 2 game Sunday

4 Best teams in football 2018 going at it .

Comment

• A little un-Ram like there to go for the 3 to tie but can't fault the decision no how.

Beauty of a game .

Good new Bud Lite commercials

Comment

• Joyner played that not to lose.

Comment

• Atrocious. Thats pass interference.
                            Last edited by Jesse; 01-20-2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Rams are driving

Comment

• Overtime

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...