Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by goaltender61 View Post

    just before the kick they put up a stat that the kicker had missed 10 field goals this year ……………….that was the kiss of death right there !!!
    really bad. the kick as deflected by the Eagles . Seems certain that it would have made without the deflection. I hate the rule were the opposing coach can get a timeout once the centre puts his hand on the ball. This should be changed?

    Comment


    • not withstanding my dislike for the Bears I will eat a good helping of crow. I said that Trubinsky was a wasted pick. Not the case the guy is a gamer. If Foles is a FA he should attract a lot of attention and money.

      Comment


      • A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2019 Super Bowl On Feb 3rd, both VIP seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place. It's at Holy Cross Church, on Lake Ave at 3pm. The bride's name is Julie, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, Black hair, Very Energetic, has two jobs, & is a very good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress

        Comment


        • Originally posted by drysaddle View Post
          A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2019 Super Bowl On Feb 3rd, both VIP seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place. It's at Holy Cross Church, on Lake Ave at 3pm. The bride's name is Julie, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, Black hair, Very Energetic, has two jobs, & is a very good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress
          Ha Ha that's a good one.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
            BTW for those of you who enjoy a little humour in sports and don't take things too seriously follow the @CapnAndrewLuck account.
            I've been following him for a while. Hilarious

            Comment




            • Highly likely that Kubiak is his OC.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post


                Highly likely that Kubiak is his OC.
                2019-2020: 5-11
                2020-2021: 6-10
                Elway Extended
                2021-2022: Eli Manning comes out of retirement with 94 year old HC Tom Coughlin.
                Please be my new father.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Danny Barrett Apologist View Post

                  2019-2020: 5-11
                  2020-2021: 6-10
                  Elway Extended
                  2021-2022: Eli Manning comes out of retirement with 94 year old HC Tom Coughlin.
                  You try way too hard...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pappcam View Post

                    You try way too hard...
                    I dont know why you cant just let me will John Elway digging up Eli Mannings corpse into existence.

                    He's absolutely trash and will never leave and it's what that trash franchise deserves.
                    Last edited by Danny Barrett Apologist; 01-09-2019, 05:37 PM.
                    Please be my new father.

                    Comment


                    • Cardinals win the hottest coach award for the next 2 years. Who gets 2nd?
                      Please be my new father.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by brady View Post
                        not withstanding my dislike for the Bears I will eat a good helping of crow. I said that Trubinsky was a wasted pick. Not the case the guy is a gamer. If Foles is a FA he should attract a lot of attention and money.
                        Foles is a bit of a strange duck. There are only a few coaches he will play for and Doug Pederson and Andy Reid are a couple of them.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Tyree View Post

                          Foles is a bit of a strange duck. There are only a few coaches he will play for and Doug Pederson and Andy Reid are a couple of them.
                          Interesting...did Foles actually say or imply that?

                          Waiting for the big ole splash...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rock Preston #1 View Post

                            Interesting...did Foles actually say or imply that?
                            He may not have said it explicitly, but he was planning to retire after the Rams but Reid talked him into being the backup in KC.

                            Comment


                            • did the Packers hire a new coach or are they sticking wth Rodgers?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                                Won’t make the Bears and fans feel better but to let Parkey off the hook frame by frame shots show the kick was tipped
                                I thought I heard it get tipped, but then questioned myself when none of the commentators or sports journalist mentioned it. Wierd

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X