Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a New England fan would you want to win the super bowl every year forever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
    man if the patriots win again itís gonna be pathetic!! God Iím so tired of them winning , but on the other hand if I was a fan Iíd sure be happy ! But man what if they won forever?
    I am old enough to remember EDM in the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by the rouge View Post

I am old enough to remember EDM in the early 80s
      Right comparison. To deviate a bit a team dominated by SK players won 4 Stanley cups in 5 years back in that era. Trottier, Gillies, Bourne, Lewis, Henning, Price, Resch and a few more. The remarkable thing about the Patriots is it happened in the era of FA,salary caps and drafting 31 or 32 every year. Bellichick is clearly the best of the best.
      Last edited by brady; 05-13-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

I think if it's your team and you are passionalte about them, you never get bored of having them win. Be prepared though that fans of all other teams will get tired of you and will cheer against you at any opportunity, especially for the new fresh team that's gaining popularity.

Comment

Of course fans want their team to win the championship every year...that's a given. However, too much winning can dampen enthusiasm a bit in a fan base over a period of time. I believe fans are most passionate at the time the team is on the rise to the top. That's the most exciting time to be a fan...during the ascension phase. Staying at the top too long starts to become too familiar and it becomes expectation of winning more than excitement. Obviously, fans are always happy when their teams are winning, but nothing beats the climb to the top.
          Collaros will squish all the squishers.

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
            I think if it's your team and you are passionalte about them, you never get bored of having them win. Be prepared though that fans of all other teams will get tired of you and will cheer against you at any opportunity, especially for the new fresh team that's gaining popularity.
            as a Penguins fan - I have felt the wrath of this, especially through the playoffs this year. Wouldn't stop me from hoping they win nit, each and every year :P

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X