Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Onyemata watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Onyemata watch

    4 tackles and a forced fumble in the first pre season game as well as a bunch of positive press about how he is developing. Long shot that we ever see this dude in the CFL, but good for him.

  • #2
    I had little faith in him making it to the CFL any time soon if ever, but it was still a worthy gamble.
    #keepthepromise

    Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

    Comment


    • #3
      I listened to Matt Sekeres a couple weeks ago when he was talking to a Saints beat reporter. Matt was of course interested in how Bighill was looking. Then he asked about Onyemata. According to the reporter (and paraphrasing here) Onyemata has developed and progressed quicker than original expected given he was looked at as a 3 year or possibly more project. The reporter figured Onyemata could very well earn a starting spot at tackle before this year is over and possibly as early as when they come out of camp.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hambone View Post
        I listened to Matt Sekeres a couple weeks ago when he was talking to a Saints beat reporter. Matt was of course interested in how Bighill was looking. Then he asked about Onyemata. According to the reporter (and paraphrasing here) Onyemata has developed and progressed quicker than original expected given he was looked at as a 3 year or possibly more project. The reporter figured Onyemata could very well earn a starting spot at tackle before this year is over and possibly as early as when they come out of camp.
        He is on the right team to have a good crack at it, especially with Nick Fairley sitting out the season. He is up against a Rookie who I think could have some level of struggle and was over drafted IMO and might need rotations. I know the Saints want to run more 3-4, but Rankin is not going to be the man for that. I would probably put him at 4th on the depth chart, maybe an outside chance of fifth, so I would be pretty surprised if he goes anywhere.
        #keepthepromise

        Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

        Comment


        • #5
          Ok to gamble. But an NFL career lies ahead.

          Comment


          • #6
            https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orle...9c3a55017.html

            Comment


            • #7
              Knock knock

              Whos there

              NFL Urine Collection Team.

              Comment


              • #8
                Look for a 3Down article soon with the title Rider Draft Pick Charged with #riders at the end

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                  Look for a 3Down article soon with the title Rider Draft Pick Charged with #riders at the end
                  No doubt authored by none other than Dustin Junk.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                    Look for a 3Down article soon with the title Rider Draft Pick Charged with #riders at the end
                    Yep, it's there already.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ONE ARMED BANDIT View Post

                      Yep, it's there already.
                      Color me shocked. Let's just say after their recent headline "Former Rider Vince Young charged with DUI" it was bound to happen.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        We're never going to see this guy up here. I've watched him for several games. He's too good. He could start for some NFL teams, he's that good.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                          We're never going to see this guy up here. I've watched him for several games. He's too good. He could start for some NFL teams, he's that good.
                          Probably wont be starting the first 4 games next season.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Dustin Junk trying to get more clicks on his website. The Young article and now this..... Pathetic.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RAJ47 View Post
                              Dustin Junk trying to get more clicks on his website. The Young article and now this..... Pathetic.
                              Both that article and the Vince Young article were posted by Drew Edwards. Dust In Junk has a partner in crime...
                              You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared... ...then you energy.

                              Comment

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

                              Announcement

                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X