Bo Levi Mitchell fined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gilligan View Post

We have a party deck on one side (which many stadiums do), and cheap family seating on the other (again, pretty common use for bad seats).
    so I can dig your whole post except this part. The seats in the north endzone aren't bad at all and aren't family sections necessarily either, there are some loud rowdy fans sitting there.

Comment

Originally posted by melonhead View Post

so I can dig your whole post except this part. The seats in the north endzone aren't bad at all and aren't family sections necessarily either, there are some loud rowdy fans sitting there.
      Ah, I was just going by the article, which was probably a mistake given that we've already determined that it is crap. I remember the old "family fun zone" at Taylor Field, where the tickets were cheap and liquor was not allowed. I mistakenly assumed they were doing something similar at new Mosaic.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post

Player Safety is what is preached.

Roosevelt was in a vulnerable position and the defender choose to go for the hit instead of playing the ball.
        Winnipeg got called in last years play off game for a similar hit on Manny.......it looks great on TV but very dangerous to the receiver

Comment

Originally posted by gilligan View Post

Ah, I was just going by the article, which was probably a mistake given that we've already determined that it is crap. I remember the old "family fun zone" at Taylor Field, where the tickets were cheap and liquor was not allowed. I mistakenly assumed they were doing something similar at new Mosaic.
          No worries at all, a very reasonable assumption to make based on location and them being the cheapest seats in the joint.

I don't know if they're doing a family fun zone or not but so far the north endzone has had all ages and been rocking! Great view too from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

I read that and went, "Huh?" The Leader Post talks about the south end being for young people and they want it to be loud and that somehow equates to "stealing the 'North side sucks!' / 'South side sucks! tradition"???
            Its Ottawa. Fairly certain both sides suck

Comment

Originally posted by coralharbour View Post

Sure wish he was the Riders qb.
              Sooooo true!

What he did was wrong - you can't have the players attacking the officials all the time - to his credit he recognized his error.

He gets berated here a lot but basically he's a classy, highly motivated, top of the heap quarterback - and you gotta admit Rider fans would switch quarterbacks in an instant.
              Last edited by Jade; 07-17-2017, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jade View Post

Sooooo true!

He gets berated here a lot but basically he's a classy, highly motivated, top of the heap quarterback - and you gotta admit Rider fans would switch quarterbacks in an instant.
                You do love your Stamps.

Bo showed his class in one comment "we showed them who they really are." It would take a small miracle for me to respect someone after that, and it was not even towards the Riders.
                Highly motivated? He has said multiple times when put on the spot by people 'thanks, I needed the motivation.'
                He is a very good QB, and great when his OL is in peak form, I will give him that.

Comment

Sooooo true!

What he did was wrong - you can't have the players attacking the officials all the time - to his credit he recognized his error.

You sure like Bo. Will you be cheering for him again this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Mustard Tiger View Post

What are the odds?

Comment

Depends on what shirt Chris Jones is wearing

Comment

No Sir..... I'm a Rider fan through and through! Back then, I thought that the Riders needed a wake up call - not about winning or losing - but about restoring class (for which we previously admired) to the organization as a whole. It wasn't a decision taken lightly.

But tell me truthfully, BLM is head and shoulders above KG and you would switch the 2 in a New York minute, n'est-ce pas?

And BTW it in no way diminishes your standing as a loyal Rider fan if you admit (as Beacon.x has done) some players on other teams are good players, capiche?

Good comment CalgaryRiderFan! Made me chuckle.

Comment

No Sir..... I'm a Rider fan through and through! Back then, I thought that the Riders needed a wake up call - not about winning or losing - but about restoring class (for which we previously admired) to the organization as a whole. It wasn't a decision taken lightly.

But tell me truthfully, BLM is head and shoulders above KG and you would switch the 2 in a New York minute, n'est-ce pas?

And BTW it in no way diminishes your standing as a loyal Rider fan if you admit (as Beacon.x has done) some players on other teams are good players, capiche?

Good comment CalgaryRiderFan! Made me chuckle.
                          Bo is a good quarterback and I've never said otherwise. I know that doesn't diminish my standing as a fan, and no one would ever think it would. It's not like I cheered for a rival to beat the Riders. Now that would sure diminish someone's standing as a loyal fan.

Comment

Sooooo true!

Bo is a stamp and I don't like the stamps but its pretty tough to overlook his talent and how he has embraced the community here is Cowtown

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X