Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders 2019 Training Camp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GnR View Post
    I'm going to miss being there this year. I love training camp but I have a new job and don't have 4 weeks of holidays to spend. Thanks in advance for all the reports!
    Will miss your reports this year. I have been out of town for a couple weeks but fly back over night. I need to decide on another leg that would keep me away all of June and into July, and if I decide to do that I won't be attending either. I kind of enjoyed doing some reports and seeing how they held up, which I was pretty pleased did for the most part.
    #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Anyone know yet, has the parking situation changed this year?
      Only 20 more games to go this year before I completely lose interest in the 2019 season

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm just tossing this in here because while not Rider specific it might be unique for a training camp and worth sharing. Maybe it isn't and others have experienced it at other camps.

I managed to catch the afternoon session in Kamloops today. After the players had dispersed from coaches wrap up talks at the end of session every player from the defensive unit walked over to the sidelines and climbed up into the stands. Then they systematically worked their way through the fans who were still there and shook each one of our hands thanking us for coming out to support them. The Lionbacker I was chatting with said he's been spending time at camps for over 50 years and that was first time he'd experienced it. It was pretty damned cool and just another example of why we are so fortunate to have the CFL to follow,

Comment

Originally posted by Hambone View Post
              I'm just tossing this in here because while not Rider specific it might be unique for a training camp and worth sharing. Maybe it isn't and others have experienced it at other camps.

I managed to catch the afternoon session in Kamloops today. After the players had dispersed from coaches wrap up talks at the end of session every player from the defensive unit walked over to the sidelines and climbed up into the stands. Then they systematically worked their way through the fans who were still there and shook each one of our hands thanking us for coming out to support them. The Lionbacker I was chatting with said he's been spending time at camps for over 50 years and that was first time he'd experienced it. It was pretty damned cool and just another example of why we are so fortunate to have the CFL to follow,
              In saskatchewan they come to our homes

Comment

Sorry if this was posted but how did Micah Johnson look?

Comment

Originally posted by greenrider55 View Post
                  Sorry if this was posted but how did Micah Johnson look?
                  Like a black Incredible Hulk
                  Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	RIDER POSITION CHART 20 MAY 19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	441565
                    Some changes. New WR #13, new DB #25. Bouka at FCB. 22 Jones moved to the injured list.
                    Last edited by RidersontheStorm; 05-20-2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

​​​

Comment

Blace

Comment

Originally posted by RidersontheStorm View Post
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	RIDER POSITION CHART 20 MAY 19.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	441565
                          Some changes. New WR #13, new DB #25. Bouka at FCB. 22 Jones moved to the injured list.
                          Wow did they already dump the QB wearing #13 from Manitoba here to get some experience?

Comment

Originally posted by painter View Post

Wow did they already dump the QB wearing #13 from Manitoba here to get some experience?
                            No their both still on the roster. I just don't add the intership QB because there is no way they stay with the team past TC.

Comment

Originally posted by RidersontheStorm View Post

No their both still on the roster. I just don't add the intership QB because there is no way they stay with the team past TC.
                              Ok, I just saw they had a new 13 and thought he was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by painter View Post

Ok, I just saw they had a new 13 and thought he was gone.
                                They're both listed as lucky #13 lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X