Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pointless circular arguement thread so the other threads can stay on topic.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Green in Queen City View Post
    "Self-Defence" with Dwight Anderson and Taj Smith
    I like this one... ginger ale, out the nose.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

      The Tails of a Somalian Pirate.
      Are those the girls they met at the club?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RDavidson View Post

        If KK isn't available, then maybe Eddie Johnson can step in.
        I know the KK story but not Eddie Johnson. Then again, what woman could resist a ride on his moustache chariot?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sutureself View Post

          I know the KK story but not Eddie Johnson. Then again, what woman could resist a ride on his moustache chariot?
          Haha, who wants a moustache ride?

          Comment


          • I don't know if this thread is working. We're fighting about the spelling of Roumania/Romania in the Rookie Camp thread when there's already a perfectly good mulberry bush thread here.

            By the way it's gif with a soft j sound like 'jif', don't @ me

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sutureself View Post
              I don't know if this thread is working. We're fighting about the spelling of Roumania/Romania in the Rookie Camp thread when there's already a perfectly good mulberry bush thread here.

              By the way it's gif with a soft j sound like 'jif', don't @ me
              You can create a perfectly good trough for them to drink out of, but some horses are just stupid.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RidersontheStorm View Post

                You can create a perfectly good trough for them to drink out of, but some horses are just stupid.
                What we really need is faster horses, younger women, older whiskey ......

                Comment


                • Originally posted by danno View Post

                  What we really need is faster horses, younger women, older whiskey ......
                  Fatter cigars?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RidersontheStorm View Post

                    Fatter cigars?
                    Fatter blunts!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by danno View Post

                      Fatter blunts!
                      Maybe if the season starts to go south lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RidersontheStorm View Post

                        Maybe if the season starts to go south lol
                        Sounds like it may have .....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by danno View Post

                          Sounds like it may have .....
                          Yeah the negotiating teams need the fat blunts....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by danno View Post

                            What we really need is faster horses, younger women, older whiskey ......
                            Classic country tune for the young pups Danno
                            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by danno View Post

                              What we really need is faster horses, younger women, older whiskey ......
                              MORE MONEY!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gpridernut View Post

                                MORE MONEY!!!
                                That's how you pay for the faster horses, younger women and older whiskey

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X