Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rider picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider picks

This needs its own thread, Justin McInnis with our first pick. Got what some are saying is the best receiver available. absolutely fits a need

This is an outstanding pick. He has all kinds of ability.

Comment

Is this a precursor to us signing his former QB at Arkansas St, Hansen?

Comment

Solid pick.
        Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Was pretty surprised he was available at 6. I am hoping they go out and bring his QB to camp now . I was kind hoping for Brayden Lenius in the 2nd round, which is unlikely now, but I think this is a solid pickup. His agility is damned impressive for his size.
          #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Atta boy O'Day! Great prospect and at a position of need.

Comment

Gonna be rarely negative here and say I don't like this pick. Never agree with picking receivers, and this guy is a skinny dude.
              Hopefully my negativity follows my usual pick outcome and this guy ends up a 10 year allstar.

Comment

Some analysis on our pick;

Pos:
                Nice-sized possession receiver who plays strong football. Displays focus and concentration and consistently makes the difficult catch in a crowd. Extends and exposes himself to the big hit, uses the sidelines well and makes the over-the-shoulder reception in stride. Contorts and comes away with the difficult catch, looks the pass into his hands and takes a pounding and holds onto the ball.

Neg:
                Displays little quickness, runs poor routes and plays to one speed. Lazily comes off the line on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by RiderHard View Post
                  Gonna be rarely negative here and say I don't like this pick. Never agree with picking receivers, and this guy is a skinny dude.
                  Hopefully my negativity follows my usual pick outcome and this guy ends up a 10 year allstar.
                  Most receivers don't carry much beef. 6'4 212 seems pretty solid to me. He'll add muscle as he matures as well.
                  Last edited by Giventofly; 05-02-2019, 06:05 PM.
                  Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

Most receivers don't carry much beef. 6'4 212 seems pretty solid to me
                    Draft tracker had him at 6'6 and 210. He beefs up a bit he could be a monster.

Comment

love this pick we needed a CDN rec and this is the best available

Comment

Agreed. The notion heís got size from the previous poster is just incorrect. That said, he can put some bulk on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
                          Some analysis on our pick;
                          Further con: Trying out for the Colts, who arguably needed to address the position in draft, and only picked up one WR in it none the less.

On paper, he is a solid pickup, but when he is trying out for an NFL team that really needs help in the position it is a concern.
                          #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Is he 6'6 or 6'4?? Lol I've seen both. Either way he should have a size advantage over most CFL dbs

Comment

Contact isnít what it used to be either
                              Last edited by Shotgun; 05-02-2019, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X