Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Riderfans Replacements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn’t a bad punter in our pick up games. And I was an ok tight end type in flag football in university in Saskatoon. I can throw off a flea flicker too lol. Played a little offensive and defensive line in a flag football tourney in Preeceville one year too if that helps.

Comment

I could be the arm chair quarterback?

Comment

I've got deceptive speed. I'm much slower than I look.

Comment

Used to run a 4.4 - 40 but now I run about a 4 minute 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post
            The older I get, the better I used to be...
            ...I forgot to remember...

Comment

Originally posted by blocking back View Post
              that is still a lot of booze to drink in 4 minutes
              #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

I’ll be the guy that goes down with an “injury” when the d needs a break

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                  Gary approves of this message.

I was going to offer up being the head shot guy earlier. The designated Hebert if you will.
                  #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                    Or whenever Winnipeg goes into hurry-up.

Allegedly.
                    Is it May yet?

Comment

Originally posted by gpridernut View Post
                      I wasn’t a bad punter in our pick up games. And I was an ok tight end type in flag football in university in Saskatoon. I can throw off a flea flicker too lol. Played a little offensive and defensive line in a flag football tourney in Preeceville one year too if that helps.
                      I was our backup punter/kicker in high school. Never had to kick in a game, though. As long as you promise not to get injured, I'll back you up.
                      Is it May yet?

Comment

Originally posted by juice View Post

Or whenever Winnipeg goes into hurry-up.

Allegedly.
                        #keepthepromise

Comment

Originally posted by juice View Post

I was our backup punter/kicker in high school. Never had to kick in a game, though. As long as you promise not to get injured, I'll back you up.
                          I kinda wish that had been my gig lol. I was coached by family at every level, and they ensured there was no favoritism shown being overtly harsh.

you made me think of blue mountain state though. May have to rewatch some of that. Again.
                          #keepthepromise

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

I kinda wish that had been my gig lol. I was coached by family at every level, and they ensured there was no favoritism shown being overtly harsh.

you made me think of blue mountain state though. May have to rewatch some of that. Again.
                            Our kicker/punter was our QB. He also played LB/DB with me. Basically he didn't leave the field.
                            Is it May yet?

Comment

Just bring all the players in Mexico and Europe over for a close up look. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by blocking back View Post
                                You are fast. My 40 can be timed using a calendar
                                Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X