Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riders sign QB Isaac Harker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Tyree View Post

    I like the combination of athletic ability and grey matter betwixt his lugs.
    That's just going to be it. How fast does he process information especially with a new game and concepts. How's his decision making? How accurate will he be out there? Will he be a grinder the way Reilly, BLM, and Zach are? These guys work very hard. Or will he be more like Manziel who was not committed and flippant about the job? The great ones work their ***** off, no matter the level of ability. Is he going to be worth the inevitable growing pains. Even guys like Lulay struggled coming out of the gate.

    Comment


    • #17
      https://minesathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6282

      Click image for larger version

Name:	IH.png
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	430856

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
        The second Colorado School of Mines qb to try out for the Riders. Taman or Tillman brought in a guy from there that was super tall.

        Good to see he he hasnít been deemed a hobo yet
        The Colorado School of Mimes is a QB factory but I'd still like us to sign this guy:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOhtk62eQA

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post

          The Colorado School of Mimes is a QB factory but I'd still like us to sign this guy:

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOOhtk62eQA
          Does he drink beer with Hughes?
          ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Rocket 88 View Post

            The Colorado School of Mimes is a QB factory .
            All the "walking against the wind" experience will come in handy playing in Regina

            Comment


            • #21
              I love this signing, the kid looks like a good prospect. Based on his story he seems to have a good worth ethic unlike some other Rider QB prospects.... cough...cough Tino Sunseri

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                Stands in there well and isn't afraid of the rush. Throws with velocity. The thing I like are his YouTube videos and the tight coverage and windows he throws into. Lots of college QBs throw to nothing but wide open guys which isn't all that impressive. However, the level of competition Harker's been up against doesn't seem to be that great.
                Yeah, a consistent comment on him that I see is along the lines of what is holding him back from the big show is program exposure and competition. 6 foot tall isn't s bonus either, but he seems an interesting prospect. Comes across intelligent and I love that he doesn't seem to go into neither turtle not flight mode
                #keepthepromise

                Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

                Comment


                • #23
                  Is this a jones find finding nuggets and contributing to the Riders already?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    "Come on down! You're the next contestent on the QB is right!"

                    Bob Barker, meet Isaac Harker.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      If he signs with us he is a hobo. If he signs with Calgary Huff is a genius. Source: Rider Forum Dictionary!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
                        The second Colorado School of Mines qb to try out for the Riders. Taman or Tillman brought in a guy from there that was super tall.

                        Good to see he he hasnít been deemed a hobo yet
                        Day isn't over.
                        Last edited by RDavidson; 04-17-2019, 08:42 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post

                          Yeah, a consistent comment on him that I see is along the lines of what is holding him back from the big show is program exposure and competition. 6 foot tall isn't s bonus either, but he seems an interesting prospect. Comes across intelligent and I love that he doesn't seem to go into neither turtle not flight mode
                          In researching him, sounds like he's got a great work ethic.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Worst case scenario for the kid is that he is a camp arm.

                            I don't seem him as the 3rd and inches type, but he could fit the role as the next heir apparent and take the #4 spot on the PR.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by nachocheese View Post
                              Is this a jones find finding nuggets and contributing to the Riders already?
                              Either Jones or Jones

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                On a very basic level I like the completion percentage and TD / INT ratio

                                Comment

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

                                Announcement

                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X