Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Running Back - Riders sign Jamal Morrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brady View Post
    A Mack Herron type build?
    Letís hope he doesnít like the same recreational off field activities.
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by brady View Post
      A Mack Herron type build?
      A Tre Mason type build?
      ​​​​​​
      10 Mason, Tre RB I 5'9 209 25 Auburn
      And a William Powell type build

​​​​​​
      29 Powell, William RB I 5'8 210 31 Kansas State

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post
        Seems well spoken, and was apparently the captain of the team while it turned itself around, so might be a solid locker room guy

Lining up as a wide out a fair bit. Encouraging sign on versatility and hands

https://www.cougcenter.com/2018/4/26...couting-report

http://draftanalyst.com/jamal-morrow
        A bit surprising on the bolded with his size
        They have conflicting Pros and Cons on him.... it's like the guy writing it was bi-polar... kept his feet moving, hit the hole well, follow blocks, and could make defenders miss.... on the other hand... doesn't run for daylight, trips up easy...

Well which is it... makes defenders miss and keeps his feet moving, or trips up easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Itzgodzilla View Post

They have conflicting Pros and Cons on him.... it's like the guy writing it was bi-polar... kept his feet moving, hit the hole well, follow blocks, and could make defenders miss.... on the other hand... doesn't run for daylight, trips up easy...

Well which is it... makes defenders miss and keeps his feet moving, or trips up easy...
          I read it as makes them miss especially in open field bit can't actually shed contact.
          #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Meh, hate to do a squishin' but I don't think this guy looks like a pro caliber guy. Goes down easy and doesn't appear to be a much of a play maker to me. Seems to have good hands though.
            Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

I think he's dreamy.

Comment

Wonder if something went sideways. Heís still not listed on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by gpridernut View Post
                  Wonder if something went sideways. Heís still not listed on the roster.
                  meh, imagine the update frequency is hit and miss this time of year.
                  #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Someone told me he once was a contestant on the price is right

Comment

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
                      Someone told me he once was a contestant on the price is right
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	CwcjKUeXgAAQ16B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	434083
                      Riderfans - Came for the info... stayed for the drama.

Comment

This guy is still not listed on the Roster on the Roughriders site / camp only a few weeks away ??

Comment

Originally posted by pmurph View Post
                          This guy is still not listed on the Roster on the Roughriders site / camp only a few weeks away ??
                          Come what may
                          JAMALMORROW! JAMALMORROW!
                          I love ya JAMALMORROW!
                          You're always
                          A day (few weeks)
                          Away!

Comment

Originally posted by pmurph View Post
                            Well according to the CFL he has signed with the team so idk what's wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyLeach View Post

Well according to the CFL he has signed with the team so idk what's wrong
                              With Bouka we are at our limit of 75 players. If we are having a rookie camp, maybe that is all Morrow is signed for. So to put on Morrow on the roster we would need to release someone else from the 75.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

With Bouka we are at our limit of 75 players. If we are having a rookie camp, maybe that is all Morrow is signed for. So to put on Morrow on the roster we would need to release someone else from the 75.
                                Keep in mind we have one guy listed twice on the roster for some reason.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X