Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CFL to hold European lottery and draft in April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFL to hold European lottery and draft in April

What are everyone’s thoughts on this? https://3downnation.com/2019/04/03/c...raft-in-april/

The same excitement level for me as the WHL European draft. Nadda.
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
      The same excitement level for me as the WHL European draft. Nadda.
      I’m curious who we draft, but for me there are only 2 LBs the RB and the QB I would be interested in.

Comment

Unless Manzeil changes his name to Johnny Fußball and tries to sneak back into the league as a German this draft will rate a gigantic Meh all around.

Comment

I'm more concerned about whether this is a precursor to the league requiring an international roster spot on the game day roster.
          Go ahead and draft but they should have the same shot as any American trying to crack the roster.

Comment

Draft based on who has the coolest name. Like a Vlad, Klaus, Boris or Dmitri. Those are cool names.
            Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

Originally posted by carmen16 View Post
              I'm more concerned about whether this is a precursor to the league requiring an international roster spot on the game day roster.
              Go ahead and draft but they should have the same shot as any American trying to crack the roster.
              I could see them creating a Global Roster spot unique for those players or on the PR. That way they aren’t costing Americans jobs they are just an extra player on the roster. Plus the talent pool will be better in the following years cause the guys that came over appearently aren’t Europe’s best players.

Comment

Originally posted by carmen16 View Post
                Well we already have an Aussie, so bring it on.
                Is it May yet?

Comment

What a waste of time , this president is lost.

Comment

Having a few players come over here and participate in training camp along with the media that will follow them is to create interest over there.

Too many people focusing on the small picture and worrying about the league letting inferior players on the field. Cant afford to have anyone get embarrassed or worse, seriously hurt.

Comment

I want a Finnish LB named Jukki Fukkanen.

Comment

What is the draft order

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                          What is the draft order
                          Lottery to determine that is tomorrow and the draft is next Thursday

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas View Post
                            What is the draft order
                            No one knows until the lotto numbers are drawn.

Comment

I doubt the teams really care. Everyone just puts up with the crazy uncle as long as what he asks for doesn't really hurt anything. Any PR is good no matter if the players aren't,
                              2018 YNOT Champ

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X