Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAF players of interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAF players of interest

I haven't followed this upstart. Apparently it will be folding and that should create a pool of available players. I did watch a game with the Arizona team. I believe their QB was a guy named Wolford. He seemed very good at reading defences and making check downs . I was impressed with him. Williams who was on our roster was the QB on the other team. Wolford looked miles ahead of Williams. With the shortage of QBs I would think this guy deserves a look.

Comment

Sinkfield intrigues me

Comment

Ciante Evans would look awesome on the opposite corner from Marshall. Talk about lock down corners!

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
          Ciante Evans would look awesome on the opposite corner from Marshall. Talk about lock down corners!
          Yes. And Bishop is a very good DE.

The big name on that list is also Boyko because of passport but the Lions own his rights.

Comment

There maybe a few good players on the list. The guys listed were bubble players even in the CFL.

But it is interesting another league that was going to threaten the CFL is no down the drain

Comment

Originally posted by mikejth View Post
              There maybe a few good players on the list. The guys listed were bubble players even in the CFL.

But it is interesting another league that was going to threaten the CFL is no down the drain
              Ciante Evans was not a bubble player.

Comment

Originally posted by greenale View Post
                Sinkfield intrigues me
                Think Sinkfield is done. In transitioning to corner, he seems to have lost value as a receiver without becoming competitive at the new position.
                Mikka makka moo.

Comment

Originally posted by brady View Post
                  I haven't followed this upstart. Apparently it will be folding and that should create a pool of available players. I did watch a game with the Arizona team. I believe their QB was a guy named Wolford. He seemed very good at reading defences and making check downs . I was impressed with him. Williams who was on our roster was the QB on the other team. Wolford looked miles ahead of Williams. With the shortage of QBs I would think this guy deserves a look.
                  What about Manziel since apparently there’s a big shortage of qbs..

Comment

Originally posted by greenale View Post
                    Sinkfield intrigues me
                    I think his best CFL season was catching passes from Collaros in 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Ciante Evans was not a bubble player.
                      Pretty sure he was actually a two time all star

Comment

I would definitely be interested in a few of the AAF QBs, I’d be nice if we could bring Williams back to Riderville

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                          And of course 3down had to put Manziel's name in there... smh

Boyko, Evans, Wynn, and Bishop coming up I think would be great. I'd be shocked if Charles ends up in the CFL.

Comment

Wonder what Stefan Charles will do.

My guess is many of these guys eyeball the XFL
                            #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post
                              Wonder what Stefan Charles will do.

My guess is many of these guys eyeball the XFL
                              Probably but I think the fear of that league bottoming out will likely draw more players to the CFL

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X