Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizondo Quits RedBlacks - Takes Job in XFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizondo Quits RedBlacks - Takes Job in XFL

https://3downnation.com/2019/04/01/r...-take-xfl-job/

Payback to Ottawa for not letting him interview for the Roughrider gig?

Nice amicable line by the Redblacks........

Comment

This is not April Fools?

Comment

Originally posted by TorontoVsEverybody View Post
        https://3downnation.com/2019/04/01/r...-take-xfl-job/

Payback to Ottawa for not letting him interview for the Roughrider gig?
        This may be small of me, but after they blocked his interview, I take pleasure in having this happen so late in the process. End of Jan wasn't enough time for them? How does April grab you?

Comment

Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

This may be small of me, but after they blocked his interview, I take pleasure in having this happen so late in the process. End of Jan wasn't enough time for them? How does April grab you?
          Tough **** Redblacks. You don't allow your coaches to interview? This is what you get. Winnipeg is likely next after this season.

Comment

Wait, wait, wait. We won't allow you to interview for a job (a promotion) with another CFL team because you are under contract. But we will allow you to break that contract to go to another league?

Comment

Not sure whether to believe this one or not but you canít just quit a job and take another can you? He is under contract.
              Waiting for the big ole splash...actually there was no big splash, just a peaceful ripple. Dammit, there was supposed to be a big ole splash!!

Comment

Schadenfreude. Karma's little love child.

Comment

April Fool's Day bull****!
                  Last edited by Tyree; 04-01-2019, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TorontoVsEverybody View Post

Schadenfreude. Karma's little love child.
                    lol, good one

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post
                      April Fool's Day bull****!
                      I doubt it. TSN is reporting it, so if it is, then a load of media bit
                      #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Oh dont worry about it, I'm doing the schadenfreude/karma happy dance right now. Suck on that juicy lemon, Desjardins. Judging by your salty, one line press release you need something sour to go with it. Tells me this isn't an April Fools joke either.

The only downside is losing a good coach to the XFL. Maybe this gives Ambrosie ammo to institute a league-wide rule allowing all assistant coaches to interview for HC jobs, to keep these coaches in the CFL,?

Comment

Comment

If Ottawa wants compensation maybe Desjardins can challenge McMahon to a cage match.

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post
                              Wait, wait, wait. We won't allow you to interview for a job (a promotion) with another CFL team because you are under contract. But we will allow you to break that contract to go to another league?
                              His contract must only have had an out clause for teams outside the CFL.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X