Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agent Hardaway up to his old tricks again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Hardaway up to his old tricks again.

https://3downnation.com/2019/03/23/c...m-cfl-combine/

god this agent is a tool bag.

edit: sorry you can delete this thread I didnít realize several posts were up already.

Hardaways tricks probably cost JSJ an actual football career, doubt it will hurt this guy much tho. So far anyway.

Comment

Can Hardaway be decertified as an agent for the CFL?
      Riderfans - Came for the info... stayed for the drama.

Comment

Force him to pay his client's airfare/lodging at the combine. If they show up and participate in all events, he gets reimbursed.

Comment

If players didn't like Hardway's tactics they wouldn't use him. If they cut their own throats that's on them, imho.
          ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

Flip the interviews to after the combine. Problem solved. You show up and don't participate, then you get sent home with no interviews. This seems pretty simple.
            #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Originally posted by Beacon.x View Post
              Flip the interviews to after the combine. Problem solved. You show up and don't participate, then you get sent home with no interviews. This seems pretty simple.
              That is the best idea so far, though I also like the idea of forcing him to pay for his clients travel expenses up front.

Comment

Makes me angry. An agent acting like that while another kid has to suffer and get denied a CFL Combine spot because of his own selfishness and narcissism. The CFL needs to do something about this.

Comment

As a team exec, this might make more sense, too. I could see who performs physically and interview based on that. If there's a guy I think I like who poops his pants in the combine maybe I save some time. Or, if someone I didn't think I was interested in lights it up, they get interviewed.

Comment

I agree Beacon, its a simple solution on the CFL's part, no participation, no interview,
                    the time frame is the same but the sequence of events changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                      Makes me angry. An agent acting like that while another kid has to suffer and get denied a CFL Combine spot because of his own selfishness and narcissism. The CFL needs to do something about this.
                      If Iím a top prospect I stay clear of Hardaway as my agent, he doesnít mind playing Russian roulette with someone elseís career.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                        The kid has a choice. By this point, Hardaway's practices are known. His guy last year did something similar but still was drafted third overall. Where is the harm?

Comment

Originally posted by mixer View Post

The kid has a choice. By this point, Hardaway's practices are known. His guy last year did something similar but still was drafted third overall. Where is the harm?
                          Someone else could have taken his spot at the combine. That is the kid that suffers.

Comment

Originally posted by RiderHard View Post

Someone else could have taken his spot at the combine. That is the kid that suffers.
                            Yikes, clearly you are right. My reading comprehension on that one was non-existant.

Comment

Originally posted by mixer View Post

Yikes, clearly you are right. My reading comprehension on that one was non-existant.
                              Well technically Stronson was right, I was just helping to explain.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X