Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ballsy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballsy

Listening to the cage for the first time in wks. Thought I would tune in seeing it is rider monday. Ballsy has Dunk on for a guest and instead of letting him talk he is losing his marbles about the Canadian thing. What a complete clown this guy is not hard to see why I rarely tune in anymore. Talk about a show going downhill with clown hosts that they have on there now!

Sad part is those clowns are still sometimes the best choice for sports talk radio in sask. green zone gets goofy at times too
    Press here to reset

Comment

Originally posted by Pull my Finger View Post
      Sad part is those clowns are still sometimes the best choice for sports talk radio in sask. green zone gets goofy at times too
      Ya but I dont think Dunk would really think to much of being a guest and then get on and having the host losing his marbles while he has to sit on the other end listening to him. Ball is such an ameture!

Comment

The Sportscage is missing Rod badly.

I used to download three or four episodes a week and now it maybe one every couple weeks at best. Iíve pretty much tuned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
          Listening to the cage for the first time in wks. Thought I would tune in seeing it is rider monday. Ballsy has Dunk on for a guest and instead of letting him talk he is losing his marbles about the Canadian thing. What a complete clown this guy is not hard to see why I rarely tune in anymore. Talk about a show going downhill with clown hosts that they have on there now!
          That's too bad. If it was me I would have peppered the Dunker with questions about the ratio story. Not fan of Ballsy's rants.

Comment

NOt sure, but has Dunk been on the Greenzone of late. Thought I heard him on there a week or so ago.

Anyways, when you have a guest on the program, you should be letting them talk and ask questions to where you want them to comment on.

Comment

I was never really a fan of Rod personally, but he will be sorely missed on the radio.
              Ballsy is a bottom of the bucket morning radio gongshow man and nothing more. I know he will probably get the PBP and that makes me grateful that I watch on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by RiderHard View Post
                I was never really a fan of Rod personally, but he will be sorely missed on the radio.
                Ballsy is a bottom of the bucket morning radio gongshow man and nothing more. I know he will probably get the PBP and that makes me grateful that I watch on TV.
                Yeah, Iím in the same boat. I donít listen to the Rider radio broadcast anyways. Hopefully Hongkong doesnít put together the highlights packages on here with Ballsy doing the PBP. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                  He has the smartest man in the room syndrome.He is the reason I don't listen either. I wish Don Hewitt was more active with In the Huddle, I love his informed analysis of the Riders.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Yeah, Iím in the same boat. I donít listen to the Rider radio broadcast anyways. Hopefully Hongkong doesnít put together the highlights packages on here with Ballsy doing the PBP. Lol
                    Ballsy isn't going to be the PBP guy. Been hearing we've had some real surprises apply for that job. Some big names.

Comment

And Ballsy does a disservice to the listeners when he gets on those rants. He's being self-indulgent instead of ASKING QUESTIONS that shed light on the situation. Yeah we know he has an opinion but we want answers from guests.

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

Ballsy isn't going to be the PBP guy. Been hearing we've had some real surprises apply for that job. Some big names.
                        That is music to my ears...

Comment

Thank God. I can only hope that you are right!

Comment

That would be good. Again, it's kinda irrelevant for me as I don't listen to radio broadcasts but for those who rely on it, I hope they get a quality PBP guy. Hopefully if he's good it translates to the Sportscage as well.

Comment

Look Ballsy your a celebrity here . Got your own thread lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X