Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New CFL uniforms?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green in Queen City View Post

Gotta go with the Boat logo!!!!
    They'll be using the "A" in the shield again despite the Boat Logo being the clear favourite. Argos, BC Lions and Alouettes will also be going with new uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

I hope if they do the boat logo they modernize it a bit. There are some good concepts out there on the internet.
      I'd go with something akin to this..............but perhaps smaller as it seems over-sized like the Buccaneers logo........

Click image for larger version

Name:	08a-brown.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	430974

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

I'd go with something akin to this..............but perhaps smaller as it seems over-sized like the Buccaneers logo........

Click image for larger version

Name:	08a-brown.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	430974
        This was one of the examples I had seen out there. Lines are cleaned up and a more modern take on that logo you posted earlier. I agree with you on the size of the logo, Iíd shrink it down a little bit as well. Looks sharp though on that dark blue helmet.

Comment

Btw, I'm satisfied that I've been shown the new Lions' uniforms. The pants are going to be very nice. Not wild about the shoulder bib but I've never liked those for football. They're more for hockey jerseys.

The Lions helmets are extremely nice, however, and they're going back to their old Mountain Lion in profile logo that we've been used to. Helmets are going to be black. I'm told they're going with black facemasks but I was hoping they'd go with orange. Nice orange racing stripe on top of the helmet too with thinner white strip on either side.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X