Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alouettes are up for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R.J View Post
    Yeah, I would be willing to bet most Argo and CFL fans feel the way you do about McNall for the reason you stated. I do as well for what it's worth, but I looked at it from an group prospective, so since Candy and Gretz were a part of the McNall group I didn't use him as an example.

This video gets to me every time.
    wow, thanks for sharing
    #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Yeah, I would be willing to bet most Argo and CFL fans feel the way you do about McNall for the reason you stated. I do as well for what it's worth, but I looked at it from an group prospective, so since Candy and Gretz were a part of the McNall group I didn't use him as an example.

That video makes me incredibly sad.

Comment

Fantastic video. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Comment

If a sale happens and it's the Lapointe group, I'm expecting Maciocia to get involved. Then Kavis would likely ride out the year in a reduced capacity that takes away personnel and decision making power.

Comment

Comment

Who is the money behind the Lapointe group? Are they legit?

Comment

Comment

"Their plan would involve additional infrastructure as the want the team to “have a home". Am I correct in reading that as a new stadium for the Alouettes? Or maybe just new lockerooms?

Comment

Originally posted by BCRiderfan View Post
                      "Their plan would involve additional infrastructure as the want the team to “have a home". Am I correct in reading that as a new stadium for the Alouettes? Or maybe just new lockerooms?
                      Practice facilities and offices is my understanding, but I've been wrong before.

Comment

No Molson or Saputo family interest ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
                          If a sale happens and it's the Lapointe group, I'm expecting Maciocia to get involved. Then Kavis would likely ride out the year in a reduced capacity that takes away personnel and decision making power.
                          Puke

Comment

Originally posted by BCRiderfan View Post
                            Danny is putting in a new desk and urinals. Get bent macioca, cfl doesn’t want you

Comment

Originally posted by Moe_Zaic View Post

Danny is putting in a new desk and urinals. Get bent macioca, cfl doesn’t want you
                              I actually want him to get another shot at being the Esks GM and coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post

I actually want him to get another shot at being the Esks GM and coach.
                                Gatorade coolers league wide want this as well
                                #keepthepromise

Onward with escaping the hopeless fantasy of an artificial freedom and darkened picket fences the disillusioned front of friendly foes

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X